I would write a review, but I don't know where to start really...I'll think about it :P

As for now...They're cracking, sometimes they're out of whatever you want, and sometimes their site doesn't tell you that, but as soon as there's a problem you get a phone call, and they try to help you out, and when they say next day delivery, they mean it, I ordered my first AEG off of them an hour after the Next Day deadline, and still got it at 8AM the next morning in time to go skirmishing with it (except I hadn't ordered a battery :P)

• 4 months later...
They seem to get things right very often, but when something's out of stock, they seem to get it very very wrong.

That's the general tone of what I'm hearing from quite a few people at our site. Problem is their website doesn't always match up to their actual stock levels. Shame really because they were good for a while, stock issues aside there's rudeness and poor.

OPPS sorry how the F did I end up posting this in site suggestions?! :unsure: Ahh I see, I followed the link from a search but the thread was moved into here.