As the question states; I heard these guys are great chaps etc, but I'm always none too sure about trying out a new retailer, and parting with my hard earned' if I'm unaware of said retailers reliability. I know it may be alot to ask, but I can't exactly do it, as I haven't bought off em!

The reason I put the request here was because I thought that the review could be put in the retailer review section of Arnies Airsoft.

Thankyou :)

Solitaire360

They are superb. Frenchie went way above and beyond sourcing me a Famas from a local rental site when he rang me and told me they didn't have any in stock.

Any order I have made with them has always come the next day, even though I placed the order at 1620 and later. Postage costs are reflective of what they actually are. When Frenchie was fixing my gearbox he rang me at each step telling me what was the problem and how he would fix it, and more importantly how much it would cost.

Superb guys, dedicated to the sport and professional to a level that I sadly don't see much of any more. Other retailers should watch and learn from these people.

Edited by Duff Beer

Good Service !

They did not have one of the bits I had ordered and let me know right there and then by email! Asked me if I wanted to wait or wanted a split delivery, then emailed me when it was dispatched.

If you go in person, the shop is a little difficult to find (above the tea shop!). Very friendly and helpful folks. It just doesn't do my Bank Ballance any good when I go through.

• 1 month later...
How can you NOT buy from a company that has this to say about neoprene face masks?

Stay beautiful, get one of these now. My wife bought two; one for each face.

:D

Hahaha...Does anyone know if its legal to import the grenades they sell, in virginia you can import fireworks but these are well, grenades.

well you said about them giving you a famas from a skirmish site... pity they havnt done that with my m4 and delta force silencer i ordered from them over a week ago

Have you contacted them? Because I've done two large orders with them this week and they've been great both by phone and email.

yup ive been phoning them like every two days to see the status of the order and i phoned them last monday to see if they got my order then they were like, we will be getting them in next friday... phoned up friday he says the shipment didnt come and it will take untill wednesday for them to get in my m4.... which sucks because i wanted to skirmish with it on sunday.

• 1 month later...

always found them to be really helpful whenever I've been up. When my P90's hop buggered up, it was fixed using the rubber of a pen because they ran out of parts and Frenchie was able to source me a CA870 when they were out of stock and I was standing in the shop. Great about deliveries aswell, everything's alway arrived in good nic and pretty quickly.

i have to say that i only went with airsoft scotland because they are the only place who sell the academy SA80

bad points

they are only one shop, not specilising in internet sales so they can be a little disorganised

they are not computerised and everything exept the orders themselves are trusted unto memory (and in my experience forgotten)

good points

when you e-mail/ phone them to ask them whats wrong, they allways get there in the end and for no extra cost.

their site is sooooo funny (just read what they say about the TM .12g bbs, lolage in a bag)

atm i am waiting for a M93r from them that i ordered specially, i put in an order for some gas and some STANAG mags, and have recieved everything.... exept the M93r!!!!

time for a phone call.....

I agree that Airsoft Scotland can be a little disorganised. I bought 2 hi-cap magazines for my Academy SA80 that were marked as 'In stock' from them. I had an E-Mail saying that the mags had been sold over the counter, but when they re-stocked the following week, they'd send them on. True to their word, the following week, the mags arrived.

I found their service to be upfront and friendly. I will be shopping with them again.

PS, I like their prices as well!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Great Retailer. It's been said before, but hey. They have great prices, a stupidl funny site, and my stuff's always truned up the next day. That said, the KJW glocks have gone up in price for some reason.... :blink:

• 7 months later...

i shop with them quite often as do i with airsoft warehouse ,firesupport and airsoft armouries and have to say these guys are fantastic and even upgraded the delivery of my combat commander to a saturday delivery free of charge when the courier went to the wrong house !

ive found with all retailers that if you want your order next day or asap then source it on the website ,pick up the phone and call them rather than relying on internet orders as you can tell the guy there and then what you want and he tells you if its in stock and puts it to the side for you !

order from online from anywhere and expect difficulties

• 3 months later...