The evolution of arguments against clones

crunkathon2k

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You wanna keep that quiet. Buying cooking oil (for £9 for 20ltrs from Bookers Cash and Carry :whistling:) specifically for chucking in your motor IS naughty.

It's supposed to be USED oil you use.

Not since 1st July as long as you use less than 2500L a year (then you have to start paying duty like you had to before 1st July)

It was costing HMRC too much to handle the payments for a few litres here and there from Joe Public, and of course because they were in breach of the Kyoto agreement by charging full duty on SVO they had that pesky court case looming ;)

So they changed the rules and now under 2500L biofuel a year is tax free.

Even before the 1st, as long as you paid your 46odd ppl duty you were fine.

Wouldn't use waist veg oil though, not unless you refined it into biodiesel, but that costs money.

With out clones , CA and TM guns would never of lowered there prices is what I have heard from a large number of people. When CA and TM see's people buying clones they lower there prices so instead those people can buy there products.

:-D

Erm, hang on.

I think you'll find that TM, CA and co have kept their prices the same.

What's changed is the mark-up retailers put on the cost of the guns they sell to the public.

In the UK we're seeing this more than anywhere. Used to be that you could save 50% or more by buying from HK but UK retailers have cut their costs so much that it's hardly worth buying from HK now.

Incidentally, it's cheaper to buy a Systema PTW in the UK now (if you can find one) than in HK.

In the UK we're seeing this more than anywhere. Used to be that you could save 50% or more by buying from HK but UK retailers have cut their costs so much that it's hardly worth buying from HK now.

This is my comment of the day.

Just bought a CA XM177E2 from Airsoft Armouries - £199.99 and free postage.

To buy from Redwolf would have been £152, plus shipping, plus import tax if it had gotten nabbed. And I wouldnt have had a warranty worth Jack poop.

No contest ;)

Side Note: before we begin, let me say that I hate clones.  If you've read my posts before, you will understand that I hate anything and everything made in China.  I think it's a poor descision to support a regime that supports executing its corperate heads if something goes wrong.  They are evil on every level, adn so I will never buy a Chinese made gun.  Not even CA or GnP guns, which are made in Hong Kong.  That said, let us begin:

I don't really care about what you think about clones, people either love them or hate them, but do you have any support for your statements about China? That is just ludicrous, China is becoming more and more capitalist by the day!

Also, even if the .0001 percent of your arguments about China are true, Hong Kong is not governed by the Chinese government or the Communist party. I'm sure many people on this forum were offended by your uneducated post.

And chances are, no matter how righteous you think you are, you own some made in China products.

There is no such thing as evil. Read up on Nietzche. I think I should boycott American products because they support imperialism, the death penalty, and they condone the KKK.

There is no such thing as evil. Read up on Nietzche.

Okay, we now know who the Nazi supporters are on the forums...

I think I should boycott American products because they support imperialism, the death penalty, and they condone the KKK.

Well, Americans don't support the execution of political prisoners for their organs. 

Also, wouldn't you want a man who killed your family to die?  I must quote Dennis Miller:  "If that kind of caveman logic doesn't sit well with you, think of the death penalty as pre-emptave universal healthcare."

Even further: who supports the KKK?  In case you havn't noticed, there are very few Americans that do support the KKK.  Actaully, coem to think about it, I believe that most inner city gangs have much more support than the KKK.  If you pin the blame for American racism solely on the KKK, I'd have to call ya an ignorant fool. 

Imperialism is also not nessisarily Evil.  It has been painted Evil by a combination of Star Wars and narrow minded liberals who believe that all Empires do is oppress people.  If we look at historical evidence, the Roman Empire was one of the most liberal and tolerant civilizations in history.  Alexander's Greek Empire also fits into a catagory of an Emprie that vastly benifited all it emcompased. 

Stop spouting everything you've been taught to say by your elders, teachers and colleuges and think for yourself.

To sum it up: You thin that nazism and Nietzsche are linked, star wars is the cause of impreialism having a bad name, death penalty is good and imperialism is actually a good thing for those who are conqoured.

I think there are no need to argue with you...but i might suggest that you read up on a few things, else you might get into trouble in real life...

Archived