RSOV Change of Ownership?

Puding

I know he's been "a victim of his own success" and in the last 4 months has had difficulty keeping up with orders.

He has taken at least one additional member of staff on to help with this and it appears he's starting to catch up as he's answering emails and forum questions faster now.

...I can't find the M249 on the website??

I know he's been "a victim of his own success" and in the last 4 months has had difficulty keeping up with orders.

He has taken at least one additional member of staff on to help with this and it appears he's starting to catch up as he's answering emails and forum questions faster now.

...I can't find the M249 on the website??

I dont want to find the M249 on the website because I know I'll end up buying one.

I dont want to find the M249 on the website because I know I'll end up buying one.

Ha, I'd just been thinking "time enough for one last AEG from overseas before October 1st....pity the A&K M249 might not be out in time". :D

Though Belladonna's right: if you consider that a Brit airsofter's spending is likely to contract for the few months after October because of buying restrictions, now's the time to splash out on a bit of extreme dual-wielding.

Archived