'A&K' M249 AEG

rsov

My wife's offered to buy me one as a christmas/birthday present. Happy days!

Now which one to get...

Let me know what you said so i can ask mine :P

Does look good, but as a few have mentioned, i'll reserve judgement until more reviews/tests pop up...

Still nice though!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WHY does everyone think a SAW offers now advantages over another AEG?

I have a CA running at 360FPS with a **** spring and no other upgrades, and I can hit targets at 180 feet easily. It also has a great ROF and the ability to shoot several hundred round bursts with no internal damage.

Essentially,it has the performance of a heavily upgraded AEG, while being much more intimidating.

Are you honestly saying that's no better than your M4?

WHY does everyone think a SAW offers now advantages over another AEG?

I have a CA running at 360FPS with a **** spring and no other upgrades, and I can hit targets at 180 feet easily. It also has a great ROF and the ability to shoot several hundred round bursts with no internal damage.

Essentially,it has the performance of a heavily upgraded AEG, while being  much more intimidating.

Are you honestly saying that's no better than your M4?

hurray for paintsoft NOOB. where i play, we do milsim which means standard/midcaps for assault rifles/PDWs/submachine guns, and hicap/box mags are for SAWs. 200rd mag dumps from a non-SAW is pretty ghey IMO

Archived