MP5, Square Hollow Sight, Metro Police Bag, Mags..

mojo227

Hi there,

Just a quick heads up and warning to anyone that is thinking of buying a 2nd hand Jing Gong full stock MP5, King Arms Square Holo sight, Metro Police Bag, Mags, MP5 Thigh Holster and thigh pouches as they may be advertised for sale and potentailly related to a current police enquiry.

These items who belong to my friend have been lifted from a site in Scotland at the weekend. The police have been informed, and the site owners and regulars are very disapointed.

If you have ever had anything pinched you know its not great, therefore any reports of sightings of sales for items like this is much appreciated. Obviouslly there will be a few for sale and 99.999% genuine, but just be caucious of people you have not had dealings with before, especially coming from Scotland.

There are some guys at a few sites and shops keeping an eye out for it ,across the country we know so I am positive it will turn up. If its an honest mistake fair enough, just let us know.

My friend who has saved up over time to buy this just wants it back...

Private and confidential emails can be sent to bluejamessm@googlemail.com

Thanks very much, and happy airsofting

Archived