paypal 3% charge

ae86trueno

Yeah but they can't legally charge it for being a paypal charge, so its kinda #########. Now if they just want the extra money for it yeah, hid in somewhere and don't tell me otherwise I say your kinda of a iffy seller, demanding if I want to pay for a gun you want 3% more;plus it sounds like you don't even want to sell it that bad if your alread asking for more by making the person do it. My opinion.

Exactly. 3% is hardly a huge sum. Just add a bit more into your asking price and no one will notice.

Yeah, except I swear sometimes it's more than 3%...Like one time I sold a TM m14 over a forum, and the guy sent $290. Paypal took $15, which is more like 6%. And then shipping was nearly $30; needless to say I was ######.

But yeah, I don't think 3% is a big deal, it's often only a few dollars, if even that. All a seller has to do is be careful not to mention paypal fees...just tack in that extra 3% to the shipping cost.

Yeah, except I swear sometimes it's more than 3%...Like one time I sold a TM m14 over a forum, and the guy sent $290. Paypal took $15, which is more like 6%. And then shipping was nearly $30; needless to say I was ######.

But yeah, I don't think 3% is a big deal, it's often only a few dollars, if even that. All a seller has to do is be careful not to mention paypal fees...just tack in that extra 3% to the shipping cost.

If you don't sign up for some special membership w/ paypal you get a 6% charge for transfer. Or you could just get a check, wich is only 1.50$ for any amount.

• 3 months later...

Archived