MODERATORS WHO CAN NOT READ!

why is it that two of my sale threads have been deleted.

it is a dragonauv that fires at 328FPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (been downgraded for us at my local site)

those moderators that keep deleting it may i ask why as 328fps is the allowed limit here. i mean jesus how can you sell something when i am sticking to the rules and you get on your might high horse and say its firing at 500fps.

HAVE YOU ACTUALLY TESTED THE FPS YOURSELF????????????????

is that a NO i here!!!!!!!!!!

then stop deleteing it, i would have appreciated a pm statimng why or discuss the situation

why is it that two of my sale threads have been deleted.

it is a dragonauv that fires at 328FPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (been downgraded for us at my local site)

those moderators that keep deleting it may i ask why as 328fps is the allowed limit here. i mean jesus how can you sell something when i am sticking to the rules and you get on your might high horse and say its firing at 500fps.

HAVE YOU ACTUALLY TESTED THE FPS YOURSELF????????????????

is that a NO i here!!!!!!!!!!

then stop deleteing it, i would have appreciated a pm statimng why or discuss the situation

Wow, what a great show of your calm and reputable sales skills.

wrong forum part mate

yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!x4000

You'd be better off PMing a mod rather than posting what you just posted ;)

Hope you get it sorted though

edit: wow quick replies :P

Edited by Catman