Taliban Gear, where to find?

GRIM!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
on a serious note you could try to contact your local mosque and ask for some clothes "for a play".

Grrreat idea! <_< "Hey, could I have some of your clothes? Most likely you are not even afghanis, and if you are, you dont wear traditional clothing here. But hey, you are muslims, so you must have clothes for me to look like a terrorist, right?"

Edit: sorry, but so much mp.net lately: makes me end up using their language and calling talibans terrorists just for the sake of it.

Why would you want to look like the taliban? So you can get arrested?

Ever thought talebans just look like regular afghanis? I dont think any cop would be that stupid (not saying the aren't really stupid) to arrest a guy because he is in afghani clothing.

Grrreat idea!  <_<  "Hey, could I have some of your clothes? Most likely you are not even afghanis, and if you are, you dont wear traditional clothing here. But hey, you are muslims, so you must have clothes for me to look like a terrorist, right?"

Edit: sorry, but so much mp.net lately: makes me end up using their language and calling talibans terrorists just for the sake of it.

Ever thought talebans just look like regular afghanis? I dont think any cop would be that stupid (not saying the aren't really stupid) to arrest a guy because he is in afghani clothing.

I meant with the AK-47 and the chest rig. And what person dresses in desert clothing in Sweden? Most muslims I've seen outside of Iraq wear normal clothes. (at least what I consider normal) And if you think it is funny to look like those *fruitcage* terrorists, then you are sadly mistaken. They want us all dead folks. :angry:

BECAUSE:

A. I am not a ######

B. I DO NOT want to look like another clone out in mah field with NATO gear

C. It is a unique look, that at my field gets appreciation for, especially in BHD.

D. Its way cheaper. I am 15, no job, no income.

Choose your favorite and if you have nothing positive to post, please be considerate and leave this thread for people who want to contribute to this thread or are not posting negative posts on here. Do it, or i'll report your *albartroth*.

Thanks,

dookieboy

BECAUSE:

A. I am not a ######

B. I DO NOT want to look like another clone out in mah field with NATO gear

C. It is a unique look, that at my field gets appreciation for, especially in BHD.

D. Its way cheaper. I am 15, no job, no income.

Choose your favorite and if you have nothing positive to post, please be considerate and leave this thread for people who want to contribute to this thread or are not posting negative posts on here. Do it, or i'll report your *albartroth*.

Thanks,

dookieboy

Sorry, just don't like those radical muslims. I didn't say you were a f***er. I was calling the terrorists f***ers. A terrorist loadout would be cool for reanacment, but would it be practical?

Yes, auctually. Its light, your gear doesn't have to match. It should be the coolest because insurgents design them themsleves to protect them from the desert heat, wind, and other climates. And there is you anwser to why insurgent's gear are 1337 and tacticool. :lol:

Are you thinking desert use or woodland? It would only be effective indoors. You have no camouflaging when you use this loadout. Why do you think I wear ARPAT? :P It looks hella cool too. :D

Sorry, just don't like those radical muslims. I didn't say you were a f***er. I was calling the terrorists f***ers. A terrorist loadout would be cool for reanacment, but would it be practical?

Who asked for youre opinion about muslims? And we all know terrorist,war guns is is bad but this is roleplay if you have forgot that so if you dont know a good simple way to get nice afgan clothes without going there then just dont post.

Back on topic, some uses black shemags? and stuff i think that could look good and also cover our white beardless shiny little faces, also protect some in CQB :)

I use a brown one. Its not faded but it works! I have a little Osama loaout:

woodland blouse

OD pants

pistol belt

AK47 perfably AKS74UN

Shemagh/ white head rap

Tis the shiznit!

Cept who wants to look like a total dousche.. Thats why I want to look like a Taliban NOT osma :lol:

what sort of gear would you need for a soviet intelligence officer, like the guy from 9th company?

i was thinking

Pakol with soviet badge, shirt/robe, Airborne camo trousers or Afghan kakhi trousers. chicom rig or russian rig, and an AK (either my 74 or get a 47

I just used this link, its abit tricky in the beguinning but use a mirror to prectise first and it will go fine :)

http://www.actiongear.com/agcatalog/shemagh.html

also remember youre shemagh must be about 115x115 cm big to fit.

I also recomend to use netglasses under it before you tie it (when using ingame) to get the right look and also so it wont steam up like it does with regular glasses

That sounds moore like a Al-qaida gear...

Heres my Al-Qaida gear, altho i use a red and white Shemagh now, but yeah Taliban is moore rare in Airsoft and looks cool if you get the right gear.

alq1uf4.jpg

With the modern styled assault vest I'd say that's more like Palestinian militia/Security forces.

crazed_palestinian_gunman.jpg

052406-p8.jpg

story.jpg

If there was an Al-Qaida 'dresscode' they'd be far easier to spot.

I've found this website to be quite useful for a good Muj impression.

PLZ MR INTERNETS WHERE AM MINE AL QAEDA UNIFORM REGULACHUNS? ;)

Serious though seeing as how most of these forces tend to be fighting "amongst the people" and are the civilian population they will wear whatever is normal for the region. More organised paramilitary groups might have a uniform.

So to portray a member of the Taliban you are looking at the clothing of the tribes in the south-west of Afghanistan/north-east Pakistan. Probably along with soviet era webbing (or no webbing at all).

Archived