Victory

fanta101

victory what is up. I am getting more on edge because this is the third week w/o package/ or even if it was even shipped, last i heard (on monday) it was still not shipped out and you haven't been on since.. i know you got yours 2 weeks ago. anyone know him IRL? I dont really want to go another week without a gun, i would have never even considered the trade had i known id have to wait a month after sending my gun to get mine. he said his uncle died but 3 weeks is more than enough time to take 20 minutes off to get somthing like this settled out, he is dealing with other peoples money and putting it off like this is rude/unproffessional. <_<

• 3 weeks later...

Hate to say this but during the whole month and a half the only things I HAVE received were multiple PMs saying either: "it was sent out, It will be sent out tomorrow, it will be sent out monday, I am sorry". I am beginning to lose faith man and everyday that goes by makes me think I have been scammed more and more. No excuses dude, really, I WILL get authorities involved because I am not going to lose out. You have until the 25th of September.

Also,

Until further notice I'd advise buyers beware.

• 2 weeks later...

I delt with him, and didn't really have a problem, but more of a inconvience. It was pretty much described like you said it. He would say he sent it, but then would say something came up. I would understand for a couple days, but a trip to the post office isn't that hard. I would still recomend him, since he was very nice about a mistake I made. Just alittle slow sometimes.

DP

I delt with him, and didn't really have a problem, but more of a inconvience.  It was pretty much described like you said it. He would say he sent it, but then would say something came up. I would understand for a couple days, but a trip to the post office isn't that hard.  I would still recomend him, since he was very nice about a mistake I made.  Just alittle slow sometimes.

DP

yea its almost 2 months now and no item. haven't talked with him in almost 2 weeks now since he isn't even signed on.

For the record, this has been resolved.

Mods, I can supply you a tracking number if you need to confirm.

I would go more into detail, but I truly don't see the point. I was offline due to computer issues, and I was unable to defend myself.

-Vic

P.S. And Chaos...thanks for the...support. And I doubt he'd update, so I figured I would.

And these computer issues kept you from heading to the post office for 2 months?

Just wondering...

...there was more to it than that.

Fanta didn't exactly update you guys as to what was happening. I would right now, but there's really no use.

In the end, Fanta got the better end of the deal. He was compensated for the amount of time he had to wait.

Thank you for your comment,

-Vic

Archived