Two Stolen guns in the midwest.

Gir

Just the other day, an AK47 with black furniture, short spetsnaz hicap magazine, G&G GP30 grenade launcher, and internally upgraded, was stolen. As well as my buddies (Matt) G&G Mp5a4.

akgp30.jpg

Thats the same model, except it has a ruberized spetsnaz pistol grip, not the checkered pistol grip. Also, i found the upper receiver, and tube laying in the field. So its missing those.

Matt's Mp5 was lost in the same time period, and likly the same person. We all know what a MP5a4 looks like.

If you have ANY information, see any awkward posts for either guns, or anything at all. Let me know, it is EXTREMLY important, and this is around $1000 in airsoft weapons, gone...

These were both stolen at the Combat Paintball wargames in Deer Park, Wisconsin.

Any information, PM me, IM me, whatever, get ahold of me....

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

$200 on the finding of my AK47

$200 on the finding of Matt's MP5A4

$200 on the person's head who stole them.

I will pay, anyone and everyone who knows me, knows im honorable to that degree.

$600 if i get information leading to finding all three which is easy to do.

• 1 month later...

I will raise the bounty AGAIN. I will offer $1,000 to information leading to the finding of these guns and/or getting me the guns back.

Yes, with $1,000 i could easily buy an entirely new setup, and an entirely new everything. Its not the guns that mean anything to me, its the fact that someone stole from me that means the most. No one has ever stole from me before, and theres a reason. YOU WILL BE FOUND!

$1,000.00 USD, cold, hard, cash. How-ever you want it, $1s, $5s, $10s, $20s, $50s, $100s. Paypal, check, etc.

• 2 weeks later...

You need to let it go. Seems this is destroying your life which means whoever did it wins twice. They've got your stuff and driven you to the point of offering silly reward money. Perspective.

It may be the first time but sadly the world has more scum in it than good. Chances are they're long gone and stripped to components given this publicity.

If there's a terror attack and we all stay in our homes they've won. It's not the people who die. It's the people who are left not living their lives properly that are the true casualties.

Spend your money on new kit and enjoy the hobby you like so much instead of turning it into a septic wound.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm sorry for your loss, and I know the feeling, it's not fun. I urge you to keep searching, but the reward money is unnecessary, if I found any information, I would not ask for the money, because in the end, you would lose. I will keep my eyes out for anything weird, if that makes you feel any better.

• 1 year later...

Well, this thread has been utterly necroposted, as pointed out by mat.

Lockage will commence, but the humorous picture can remain - god only knows we need more of them! :D

Archived