Picture request for an M15A4 carbine

Yeah gee thanks smart *albartroth*. I am not about to look through 150 pages of pics trying to find what I'm looking for. And I know the rules. I searched and couldn't find anything.

Read the stickies dude. This WILL get locked, so I don't know why you're even trying. Go into the Armalite picture thread and ASK THIS SAME QUESTION. Not only will more people see it (and are more likely to get a meaningful response), you'll also be following the rules.

post-18053-1187947263_thumb.jpg

post-18053-1187947321_thumb.jpg

post-18053-1187947365_thumb.jpg

How's that fella?

Thanks, but it isn't what I'm looking for. :D

Maybe this will help;

untitled-1.jpg

Something like that. It has the full handguard, but has an M203. I know it wouldn't be as compact in real life (darn perfect dark zero), but it would still look cool.

That's an XM177 hand guard with a CQBR barrel and A2 sights.

Gonna be a lot of mismatched parts there.

You could always hack down the M203. The scope looks like a futuristic ACOG (mounted directly to the handle).

I believe to mount the M203 directly to the hand guard you'd need a single RIS rail. Might not be straight enough though. I don't think they make any "slanted" ones for the Xm177 hand guard. The guard should be pretty level though.

Edited by MadCat360
That's an XM177 hand guard with a CQBR barrel and A2 sights.

Gonna be a lot of mismatched parts there.

You could always hack down the M203. The scope looks like a futuristic ACOG (mounted directly to the handle).

I believe to mount the M203 directly to the hand guard you'd need a single RIS rail. Might not be straight enough though. I don't think they make any "slanted" ones for the Xm177 hand guard. The guard should be pretty level though.

I know it will be slanted upwards a little. It only looks like a CQB from that angle though. It is a full lenth barrel with a long M203. I know I will need a rail, but I am concerned about it not being strong enough. That is where the barrel clamp comes in, but since it is at an odd angle, it might not attached where it should. Could I get that handguard for a Classic Army M4? I only see Marui ones, but I am not sure it they a compatible.

Edited by General Mazaki
Lol, then don't come on a public forum creating useless topics and asking advice if all you're going to do is say "My idea is better"

I'm asking if anyone has made one because I would like to see it. I don't want to dish out a bunch of cash just to have it not work.

General Mazaki, just an FYI, if you scroll to the bottom of any page and click 'Lo-Fi Version', you'll get a version of the page that only displays text and user posted images. No avatars, sigs or junk. And more fits per page. It'll reduce the Armalite pics thread to 105 pages.

Also, I thought this was a pretty good pic.

p1010003au2.jpg

Image credit: Zyphus

And 0nslaught, there is a company that makes a RIS that houses a battery IIRC, but I think the quality isn't too great.

General Mazaki, just an FYI, if you scroll to the bottom of any page and click 'Lo-Fi Version', you'll get a version of the page that only displays text and user posted images.  No avatars, sigs or junk.  And more fits per page.  It'll reduce the Armalite pics thread to 105 pages.

Also, I thought this was a pretty good pic.

p1010003au2.jpg

Image credit: Zyphus

And 0nslaught, there is a company that makes a RIS that houses a battery IIRC, but I think the quality isn't too great.

Wow, that M4 is beautiful! :o It was originally my plan to make mine like that, but I remembered the PDZ one and had to make it. Maybe that will do... :D Hopefully the price is feasible. :P

You can buy handguard mounted rails and a RIS M203...your best bet right there.

Or, if you'd want to spend around $70, you can buy regular styled handguards with built in rails with covers. With the covers on, it looks like a standard handguard. Take the covers off, and you have rails. I think it's made by First Samco.

-Vic

You can buy handguard mounted rails and a RIS M203...your best bet right there.

Or, if you'd want to spend around $70, you can buy regular styled handguards with built in rails with covers. With the covers on, it looks like a standard handguard. Take the covers off, and you have rails. I think it's made by First Samco.

-Vic

I think I'm gonna go with the one pictured above. :rolleyes: