XM90 my version

The Daytrader

This is still a project in progress.

But after i was reading and looking in this thread.

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...showtopic=82180

So i thought hey i want one 2 so i started sawing and plastic padding.

This is how it looks at the moment ...still some work to do and edges to get down.

But i really like it and the weight is perfect.

http://img411.imageshack.us/my.php?image=xm90klarnz2.jpg

This is still a project in progress.

But after i was reading and looking in this thread.

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...showtopic=82180

So i thought hey i want one 2 so i started sawing and plastic padding.

This is how it looks at the moment ...still some work to do and edges to get down.

But i really like it and the weight is perfect.

http://img411.imageshack.us/my.php?image=xm90klarnz2.jpg

Looks cool. Don't cut the Rail off like donut did! :P

I like it chunky, I don't think military weapons should be smooth and curvy, they're supposed to scare the *fruitcage* out of you, not make you think "hmm, nice curves, reminds me of Eva Padberg".

So if it were me I'd try and make it chunkier still.

P90-LSW.jpg

For instance - that's the project after the FAMS LSW project.

Awesome effort I was tempted to try and make one of these ages ago and now I've seen yours I am once again!

I like the addition of the m203 but personally I think it hangs a little too low like its just been thrown on there. I know it would require a bit of work but I would try an intergrate it into the hanguard better by removing some material and make it sit higher.

Courtesy of MS paint:

post-16689-1188172077_thumb.jpg

I like it chunky, I don't think military weapons should be smooth and curvy, they're supposed to scare the *fruitcage* out of you, not make you think "hmm, nice curves, reminds me of Eva Padberg".

So if it were me I'd try and make it chunkier still.

P90-LSW.jpg

For instance - that's the project after the FAMS LSW project.

Heh heh, damn you. I searched that name and it gave me, well.... You know. <_< By the way, that P90 is a beast. Where can I find more info and pics? If I could get my P90 to look like that, I would freakin' flip. Awesome.

That's even easier. In fact, I think I've got the crucial part for it. I learned a lot the first time modding a P90.

I'll make a prototype front when I get some time. Now, I need some M249 parts... I don't think they'd sell a whole front would they?

That's even easier. In fact, I think I've got the crucial part for it. I learned a lot the first time modding a P90.

I'll make a prototype front when I get some time. Now, I need some M249 parts... I don't think they'd sell a whole front would they?

I dunno... If you find any, please tell! If my P90 looked like that, I would have sex with it. :blink: I wasn't really thinking of buying stuff, but more like computer modeling. Now I feel so proud of myself for choosing CAD as an elective this year. :P

I dunno... If you find any, please tell! If my P90 looked like that, I would have sex with it. :blink: I wasn't really thinking of buying stuff, but more like computer modeling. Now I feel so proud of myself for choosing CAD as an elective this year. :P

Aww CAD sucks! Worst choice of class ever.... It was probably just my teacher though...

Couldn't you just get a clone and take parts off that? It can't cost much more than buying just a front set.

I'm trying to make money here... so unless I charge him like $300 for the conversion kit I won't be making anything <_<

And frankly, I would hate doing that and I doubt he'd be very happy either.

Heh heh. Yeah, I'm working on buying an M4 with a bunch of other junk, so trying to get a $300 dollar mod for my P90 ain't gonna happen. I don't really want to pump any more money into my P90. MAYBE an internal laser, but I am too much of a coward to dremel holes into the P90 body. It would be fairly easy though plus I already have all the stuff I need to do it. <_<

Archived