XM90 my version

The Daytrader

Yes and no. I originally made plans and did all the steps necessary to put an internal laser into the XM90. But realized that the G36 handguard would actually block it. So I scrapped that idea.

Though TBH, I really don't want to split open another P90 body if I don't have to... once is enough in my life ;)

Though if the price is right I might be interested :)

Yes and no. I originally made plans and did all the steps necessary to put an internal laser into the XM90. But realized that the G36 handguard would actually block it. So I scrapped that idea.

Though TBH, I really don't want to split open another P90 body if I don't have to... once is enough in my life ;)

Though if the price is right I might be interested :)

I don't think there would be any spliting involved. Simply dremeling. Which is just as worse I'd imagine. Whats it like spliting a P90 body? :blink:

A nightmare, like trying to open a locked door, that doesn't have a keyhole...

So yeah, it's a lot easier if you can get it split, other wise a good deal of dremeling and drilling will get you there as well. Where are you mounting it? That little spce under the barrel or that flat piece in front of the foregrip?

A nightmare, like trying to open a locked door, that doesn't have a keyhole...

So yeah, it's a lot easier if you can get it split, other wise a good deal of dremeling and drilling will get you there as well. Where are you mounting it? That little spce under the barrel or that flat piece in front of the foregrip?

The flat thing, like the real P90.

I see, yeah I don't have a lazer unit small enough to fit there, so I opened up the area in front of the trigger plate and was going to just have the laser shoot out from that little nozzle looking thingy. I think you know what I'm talking about.

I see, yeah I don't have a lazer unit small enough to fit there, so I opened up the area in front of the trigger plate and was going to just have the laser shoot out from that little nozzle looking thingy. I think you know what I'm talking about.

Yeah, the little tube that hold the front of the reciever down. I have done some measurements, and a laser module would fit. I can't put my tongue on the name. Hang on a sec....

Pleased to be of inspiration. Looking at a P90 (not that I have one) I think I can see how you could do a SAW version of one that would be removable, even if it did mean having to drill a couple of mounting holes.

The question is where to get the 249 bits from. The fore-end is easy enough I could happily cast those, but the metalwork? That's a different matter. I'll have to have a look round a few DIY stores to see what's modifiable.

But like I said it'll be after my FAMAS LSW.

FAMAS-LSW.jpg

lol, I Just looked around, god $65 for the heat shield and $40 for the handguard... ok, I guess I'm making them my self ;)

SAW parts are freakin expensive.. 110$ for a feed tray cover? 55$ for a CA stock, I mean, wtf it bull. I could buy an entire M16 G&P metal body with all the bits and bobs for 110$

http://beamshot.com/laser_sight_100x.html

Sorry, can't help you here to get one, as I got mine in Taiwan ;)

But they are worth every penny. You can actually see the laser in daylight.

Try ebay, or I've seen them in some paintball retailers too. Haven't seen them in airsoft retailers yet.

Actually, your local sports outlet or real steel/hunting shops might have it as well.

http://beamshot.com/laser_sight_100x.html

Sorry, can't help you here to get one, as I got mine in Taiwan ;)

But they are worth every penny. You can actually see the laser in daylight.

Try ebay, or I've seen them in some paintball retailers too. Haven't seen them in airsoft retailers yet.

Actually, your local sports outlet or real steel/hunting shops might have it as well.

Heh heh. Out here in Salem, there are almost no gun shops. Besides GI joes, but they don't have any lasers. To the intranet! :P

Archived