DSR1 - candyman style

Candyman

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh my goodness, THAT is what makes all of the hard work worth it. I wish I could think of something to say beyond, "That's amazing!" and, "Fantastic work!" but words fail me at the moment. Your work to perfection, attention to detail, everything, is a huge inspiration to me as an engineer-in-training! Brilliant stuff!

FANTASTIC!!! Now we need video of it shooting. ;)

Dude... you should definitely send pics of it to the real steel manufacturer. I'm sure they'd be flattered... and extremely impressed.

...then they'd hire you on as one of their Techs...that's amazing work!

You're my new best-est-est friend!

;)

-Vic

Candyman, I'm sending you the bill for a new laptop display. DELL Inspiron 6400, 15.4" Widescreen TFT. The minute I read your latest post I was compelled to make hot, steamy love to the pictures and punched several holes through through the display and cover.

Amazing. Absolutely stunning. Can't even believe... I like it equally with your last one! I think you have now proved you can remake any gun of your choice into airsoft, whilst improving the original design. I think it is now time for you to design and make your OWN sniper! :P

Thats what I want to do...

Candyman, I'm sending you the bill for a new laptop display. DELL Inspiron 6400, 15.4" Widescreen TFT. The minute I read your latest post I was compelled to make hot, steamy love to the pictures and punched several holes through through the display and cover.

while i agree with you in spirit Darklite, i wouldn't have thought a 15.4" laptop screen would be capable of accomodating more than one hole created in such a fashion...

;):P

Hello, not sure if we have met. I will come up again but probably not till it warms up a bit! Still when I do you can have a blast on the range so long as you get me a tea :P .

i dont think we have i am comparitively new (5 months there)

i WOULD love a go, milk? sugar?

joe

Archived