Anyone have any information on TwinTurboRed90?

Any information is truly appreciated!

We agreed on my ICS AK-74, with no batteries or magazines for his stock CA M15A4. He would change the battery connectors back to Tamiyaya.

I shipped him my gun, down to Southern California, insured. He later replied via person message that he indeed had received my gun. I talked to him via AIM, and the forums.

I waited, days passed, and still. No gun. I decided to ask him what was up? He replied that he was really sorry, and his computer went down. Turns out he "claims" he sent the gun to the wrong address. He believed he would get his gun back, and decided that he didn't want to trade anymore (Mind you, this is after he modified my gun), and that he would ship my gun back to me. No word, and it's been over a month since he "claims" he shipped my gun.

He sent me this message, on July 9th 2007, via AirsoftForum.com

OK sent it. USPS Ground Insured for 200

Today's date is 8/27/08. No contact by him whatsoever. I've sent emails, pm'ed him on this forum, and pm'ed him via AirsoftForum. He's has not bee on AIM since.

well, you have his address, threaten him with small claims court, what he has done is bang out of order. good luck, i hope TwinTurboRed90 pulls his finger out and you get this resolved.

I've confirmed he blocked me, logged in via another SN that he knew, and when I messaged him, I was blocked.

For small claims. Do I file in my jurisdiction or his?

Archived