Airsoft Barrett M82A1 Scratch Build project

Direct

Reference model of M82 i was building was this baby

barett_m82a1_1-full;init:.jpg

It only have ventilation ports on receiver on sides, and no on top of receiver.

For lower receiver locking pin, i still havent made this detail, but it will only be cosmetic, as uper lower reciever i had to make diferent locking system, as barrel is connected to lower receiver and this dont allow me to replicate original locking system. Right now i just use small screw on upper receiver to bolt it to lower receiver.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also used one row bipod model used in earlier models. Also mainly because it was used on reference fotos i used for my project. I still need to replicate original bipod locking/unlocking feature. Using just simple screw system now, only because have litle time before big event we have , and i want to finish gun before it.

I just wanna ask but how much did it cost to make in total? If you have the figures that is?

Martin....

litle bit more of 1k euro.. mostly because of price of internals, i used only prime quality. Prowin gearbox, guarder/system internals, prometheus inner barrel, 12v batery...

Archived