bullet_magnet has screwed me over

FatHammer

I have his address and phone number, but I have no intention of harassing him, because I'm better than that.

It's really unfortunate, but I don't think there is anything I can do...

Thanks for leaving that comment, Sputnack. It's nice to see that people are on my side.

• 4 weeks later...
I am attending a game that he is playing at this weekend . I will ask him about it

Thanks

glock21

I, too, am curious as to what he says.

Becareful what you say, though. He'll most likely get upset.

Again, best of luck to you, Fat, and thanks for being willing to confront him Blade. It's people like you guys that'll keep this sport going strong, making the right decisions and the like.

-Vic

• 2 weeks later...

Semi-necro post!

Having issues with the same user over on ASF. Wish i had found this before i bought from him. If you want to try and contact him on aim its: Nschorney

Haven't tried yet but i founded it in one of his for sale ads, so its fair game for contacting him.

ASF

if you don't have a ASF account:

For the record, yes this was sold to me but the unit was received with a non-functional PTT button and Bullet Magnet is nowhere to be found. I have been trying to get in contact with him but he hasn't been on ASF since the day he sold it to me. He has also been ignoring the notifications for paypal pertaining to the open dispute.

Apparently there is nothing paypal can do so I'm pretty much in a pickle.

For future reference I would be leery abut purchasing anything from this buyer EVER.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived