Anyone from Hong Kong?

bronney

Try the CQC site in TST. It's in the Basement of the New World Centre. Yes, you got it right - it's in the Shopping Mall and it's Air-conditioned of course. So , no problem in the summer. HK$100 for 4 hours.

They've got morning and evening hours only. You need to book in advance for a group. Pistol is no problem for that site as only that makes sense there due its size.

Pity that site already closed :(

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey billy, nice to meet you. I don't just like it here I LOVE IT! I am also on hong kong airsoft boards and I think it's just our culture that people tend to be quiet. This board ROCKS!

And I practically live here. And have subscriptions to the threads. Ever since I started airsofting and reading arnie, I can't go back and now I use this board more than I google. :P

KWP, too bad the TST place's closed. There are air-conditioned so called "gun clubs" in hong kong. Mostly an industrial flat rented so it isn't too big. Why I didn't join was they force you to take a safety course for $400 then $300 per month to use their facilities on only Monday/Wed/Fri. 4 hundies can get me a nice reddot ga la :)

And only 4 times a month. Here are some links but I don't buy it.

topgun club.

http://www.hk-topgun.org/aboutus/location.htm

hong kong shooting assoc.

http://www.shooting.org.hk/link.htm

^^^ if you found or called some club that isn't as expensive, please post it up so everyone can join and "meat" hehe.

Hey billy, nice to meet you.  I don't just

{...}

KWP, too bad the TST place's closed.  There are air-conditioned so called "gun clubs" in hong kong.  Mostly an industrial flat rented so it isn't too big.  Why I didn't join was they force you to take a safety course for $400 then $300 per month to use their facilities on only Monday/Wed/Fri.  4 hundies can get me a nice reddot ga la :)

And only 4 times a  month.  Here are some links but I don't buy it.

topgun club.

http://www.hk-topgun.org/aboutus/location.htm

hong kong shooting assoc.

http://www.shooting.org.hk/link.htm

^^^ if you found or called some club that isn't as expensive, please post it up so everyone can join and "meat" hehe.

Afaik, those clubs are either IPSC or Real Steel and not Airsoft. Thanks for the links anyway.

From what you wrote, the clubs don’t seem sooo expensive. You can end up with much more expenses if you consider 150 Honkers for an average commercial game here.

Yeah, hope to discover more and new game sites here and will keep ye current.

You know anything about the North Point site somebody mentioned here?

Is it really closed?

Yep, in February :(

Hi 14692, Oh too bad, but the site was rather small anyway. Was just good for some extreme hot summer days. Do you know any other air-conditioned sites? Any cool upcoming events? Cya brother.

Personally I think indoor air-coned CQB site's not that good, coz you're not gonna 'sweat', hahahaha :D

In fact, I don't have any ideas HK still got some good CQB site except the 'factory' in Tuen Mun(request entrance fee....pity :angry:)

Yep, in February :(

Personally I think indoor air-coned CQB site's not that good, coz you're not gonna 'sweat', hahahaha :D

In fact, I don't have any ideas HK still got some good CQB site except the 'factory' in Tuen Mun(request entrance fee....pity :angry:)

I always sweat, even when I played in the fridge like TST CQC site. So you can imagine how I almost vaporize in the HK summer, but my Columbia OmniDry clothes and my 3 litre Camelback help a lot.

HK$180 is the highest admission I know, but the site is really awesome and … it was part of Jackie Chan’s movie “Police Story” :D.

I always sweat, even when I played in the fridge like TST CQC site. So you can imagine how I almost vaporize in the HK summer, but my Columbia OmniDry clothes and my 3 litre Camelback help a lot.

HK$180 is the highest admission I know, but the site is really awesome and … it was part of Jackie Chan’s movie “Police Story” :D.

hehe, so do I, I'm a 'walking-and-melting ice cube' in summer time (even not gear up :blink: )

But $180 admission fee.......I think it's just too expensive :(

Afaik, those clubs are either IPSC or Real Steel and not Airsoft.

HKASA is airsoft ga :) I have no idea there's a site at north point, or the police story factory is open. Can someone show me directions? Centamap perhaps? Thanks.

Sorry to squeeze info. but please help a noob like me :unsure:

HKASA is airsoft ga :) I have no idea there's a site at north point, or the police story factory is open.  Can someone show me directions?  Centamap perhaps?  Thanks.

Sorry to squeeze info. but please help a noob like me  :unsure:

We will have a game in that factory on Sunday, 3rd March 2005.

Have been there only once and don't quite remember the route, but

it's not as remote as other places.

I guess you mean April 3rd. But yeah I currently have a rash at some unfriendly places between the legs and doctor says running is no good heh.

Taking antibiotics and let's see how it goes in April. Do I need gears beside googles and knee pads? I am so new to this. Maybe at least a tac vest to hold the mags?

===

Hey KWP and curxed, found you lovely thread. http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...topic=10447&hl=

We should get together sometime.

there you go.... :P

Thanks 14692,

Even I've been there before I didn't know where it was, because we took the coach from MK. I know I can check myself for those infos, but do you know if there's any Train or Bus station near the factory, or is it convenient to take the taxi or van?

You join the game on 3rd April?

Thanks 14692,

Even I've been there before I didn't know where it was, because we took the coach from MK. I know I can check myself for those infos, but do you know if there's any Train or Bus station near the factory, or is it convenient to take the taxi or van?

You join the game on 3rd April?

I heard about this place from my friends, never been there before, so not very sure about the transportation :huh:

Here's some photos from my friend, hope you'll like it. :D

2_103_1.jpg

2_103_9.jpg

2_103_13.jpg

Thanks 14692 and KWP you guys are great! :punk:

Here are some bus info. on the siu lam flea market:

Siu Lam Flea Market

52X , 53, 61M

Get off at: Tsing Fat Street

http://www.kmb.hk/english.php?page=leisure...eisure_ntw.html

Thanks for the research. Seems to be okey, if I interchange at Tuen Mun Town Centre and take a bus to the Tsing Fat Street. Saves a lot of time instead of travelling all the way to MK for the coach.

How do you book it KWP?

Any age limits? Miniumum number of people per group?

And do you have to play with other people, or if you have enough people in your own group, you can just play by yourself?

Thanks for your info

Boris

How do you book it KWP?

Any age limits? Miniumum number of people per group?

And do you have to play with other people, or if you have enough people in your own group, you can just play by yourself?

Thanks for your info

Boris

Just tell me, if you are interested and give me the no. of people you bring with you (no minimum number of people). I will forward your request to a person, who will forward it to the person in charge :D. The game on coming Sunday (3rd April) will be stock guns only (Penetration of 1 can side only).

Whatz wrong with ye, you always mention the age problem. We like to shoot at any people, we need fresh meat :D. I suggest not to book your own group - just imagine when different groups bump into each other there during ongoing games. That can be annoying or even dangerous.

Archived