Anyone from Hong Kong?

bronney

There's no "others" follow hehe it's only me and my matey.  But there's only 1 road there so should get lost easy I hope.

I was about to ask you that.  How's the water purification plant April 10th?  You got people going?

There's a game on Mount Davis on Sunday. It's supposed to be stock guns and low-caps only. Geardos will be there :D. Personally, I am still thinking about joining or not as I don't like low-cap games.

i live in hong kong! : O!

ne of you go to combat games in sai kung? and would be cool if u knew any other places.

www.combatgames.com

:)

-ham-

Scroll up some pages and you'll find the answer.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There's a game on Mount Davis on Sunday. It's supposed to be stock guns and low-caps only. Geardos will be there biggrin.gif. Personally, I am still thinking about joining or not as I don't like low-cap games.
I can't do low caps as it'll be my first game and I glued the pistol mag feed on my bb loader. I only play semi though cuz I love semi's.

I emailed a guy on wargameclub.com and they got a game on sunday. Will see how that goes. For anyone interested it's here:

2567 3175 ah kit. stock to 2 sides.

Hey me n a few mates were thinking of playing CQB in house over at HK side. Cant say if its the same as yours but MUST consider if its safe or not. Dont need police giving players trouble for trespassing.

So any interesting games approaching on Sunday? Prefer upto 1J or one side for CQB max 0.3 BB.

Cheers

J

Hey all,

Me and my mate plan to go to mount davis this saturday for some pistol cqb.  I haven't been there before but seen nice pics around the net.  also found a nice map but I want to know if it's where I circled in this gif in blue?  Can anyone help plz?  Thanks.

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...cmd=si&img=1178

http://www.civiliangunner.com/newbie/radio04.htm

I called a few places and they are all full la. There're two upcoming games with contacts:

Ah Ka: 65338813 stock woodland yuen long. Apr 17th

Ah Kit: 25673175 stock to 2 sides, Apr 10th full (mt. pheonix, kowloon, 30 pax.) Apr 27th, undecided.

If anyone has game tomorrow Apr. 10th and has room please call me at 9581 4009, 1 person with gear.

JC, which building you thinking ah and do you have access? Welcomed to call anytime. Thanks.

What happened to this thread? Was about time to bring it up again.

Okey, just an update:

I was told there will be a game on Sunday 24th 2005

in the factory. Not sure if I can join.

Off-Topic:

Anybody got a nice and affordable single appartment for rent?

I played with a guy named Rick Leung today. He's alright. We played at Dai Tong in Yuen Long. It's my first game and it's good. Not the best I bet but at least we get action in different situations.

The only game that I didn't die was when I camped the whole game on 1 spot with backup covers heh. It's cool though cuz it's only in the outdoors that I know the limitation of myself. The damn wind aside (almost got a kill :( ) It's actually less physical intensive than I thought, much less than rock fishing at least. Just hot.

Rick was about to get a factory game this sunday but most peeps think it's too expensive $180. If you can get a factory game together I will definitely go. Since I've never been there. Get the gang here to go too if you can, I think we're all nice people :) If we can have a session of handgun only it'd be even better. Didn't get a chance to use my pistol today.

Oh yeah I got shot in the neck from about 15 meters away, stings a bit but it's cool to feel the heat heh. And it's also nice I finally get to scratch my gun. I just hate it being shiny ;).

===

[edit - nope that's a bad idea - Arnie]

I played with a guy named Rick Leung today.  He's alright.  We played at Dai Tong in Yuen Long.  It's my first game and it's good.  Not the best I bet but at least we get action in different situations.

{...}

Rick was about to get a factory game this sunday but most peeps think it's too expensive $180.  If you can get a factory game together I will definitely go.  Since I've never been there.  Get the gang here to go too if you can, I think we're all nice people :)  If we can have a session of handgun only it'd be even better.  Didn't get a chance to use my pistol today.

{...}

[edit - nope that's a bad idea - Arnie]

Good, Tai Tong is a good place to begin with. Their CQB site and the Police car site are suitable for GBB shootouts.

I think next sunday is a factory game.

Will you go to the Airsoft Convention on 30th April 2005?

Airsofters are invited to show up in full gear. Venue is in Sheung Wan, HK Island.

KWP,

Can't make the game this week cuz a buddy of mine without gear and a gun would like to try it out. So I commited to a paid field with gear rentals.

http://www.ktwargame.com.hk/main.html

For those of you interested, please call ah kit at: 2567 3175 by thursday to confirm on pax. The game is for sure because he has enough people already. Price is: $180, no gear $250. Includes lunch, water, bus, the sort. And please also tell me you're going so I know I finally met someone here heh. Oh, power's from stock to 2 can sides. Mine's 2 sides and I am thinking of adding a muzzle VR :/

See ya :)

• 2 weeks later...

I've been to the Militaria Show yesterday. There were also "Deutsches Reich" Re-enactors with rare collections of German Uniforms. Among them were Freikorps, Waffen SS, Strafexpiditions Korps, Hitler Leibstandarte and regular Infantry with Feldgruen and Camouflage:

gallery_133_71_110040.jpg

I've been to the Militaria Show yesterday. There were also "Deutsches Reich" Re-enactors with rare collections of German Uniforms. Among them were Freikorps, Waffen SS, Strafexpiditions Korps, Hitler Leibstandarte and regular Infantry with Feldgruen and Camouflage:

gallery_133_71_110040.jpg

Great, legit targets! .. now where'd I leave my Bren (airsoft, ofc) gun ?

Archived