RSOV Hk, no items received for a month

action_win

Wow, most people have great service off of Kieth.

Are you sure you've emailed it to the right address etc.

Seriously, I doubt it will be intentional fault of his, he prides himself on customer service.

Hi

I only receive auto reply as following :o

Dear Customer Thank you for your enquiry. Your request is under processing and we will get back to you ASAP. If you didn’t receive any reply within 3 days. Please re-send your enquiry to us. Thanks for your attention. Thank youhk-knd.com

Have you bought anything from them? What do you mean by 'most people'? Is that mean user in this forum? If you have friends who bought something from RSOV, how many days usually? Thz alot.

Hi

I only receive auto reply as following  :o

Dear Customer Thank you for your enquiry. Your request is under processing and we will get back to you ASAP.  If you didn’t receive any reply within 3 days. Please re-send your enquiry to us. Thanks for your attention. Thank youhk-knd.com

Have you bought anything from them? What do you mean by 'most people'? Is that mean user in this forum? If you have friends who bought something from RSOV, how many days usually? Thz alot.

hey bro

Thanks for your message and sorry for any inconvenience cause.

Would you forward your paypal payment notice to myself at ' sales@rsov.com ' I will check with my team and get back to you then.

Don't worry about buying from www.rsov.com you are promised to have the items that you have paid with no doubt.

Yours

keith

Hi Keith,

It's been another 5 days and still no sign to show. Did you send it by ship or air?

Is this your sale team? I received this few days ago. I am really worry, do I have to pay tax?

Hi bro

I’ve checked to ur mail tracking, ur mail was sent and left hong kong on 18-aug-2007. if it shows ur package was left, that’s mean it may already arrived. U still haven’t got it, maybe it just kept by local custom for inspection. Don’t worry mate, u will receive ur order shortly

Should u need any further assist, pls feel free to contact u=)

Thx

Light

Hk-knd.com

Hi Keith,

It's been another 5 days and still no sign to show. Did you send it by ship or air?

Is this your sale team? I received this few days ago. I am really worry, do I have to pay tax?

Hi bro

I’ve checked to ur mail tracking, ur mail was sent and left hong kong on 18-aug-2007. if it shows ur package was left, that’s mean it may already arrived. U still haven’t got it, maybe it just kept by local custom for inspection. Don’t worry mate, u will receive ur  order shortly

Thx

Light

Hk-knd.com

By law you have to pay tax and import on anything over £35 in value

Customs inspect almost everything that is being imported at the moment too

It may also be that parcel farce are being idiots with your parcel and have misplaced it for a bit or are waiting to send you a letter for the taxes

I've had something on order which left Hong Kong on the 5th september and still hasn't arrived in the UK according to parcel force website,

they arn't the most reliable of companies

As to your order, Keith is an amazing retailer, my parcel arrived this morning (after only a two day wait, ROCK ON KEITH) and his customer service is second to none

Once he's despatched it, there's not alot more he can do regarding delivery as its in the hand of parcel force once it gets into the UK

Hi Keith,

Hi bro

I’ve checked to ur mail tracking, ur mail was sent and left hong kong on 18-aug-2007. if it shows ur package was left, that’s mean it may already arrived. U still haven’t got it, maybe it just kept by local custom for inspection. Don’t worry mate, u will receive ur  order shortly

Thx

Light

Hk-knd.com

hey bro

Yes that is email from my team member. As I mentioned pls forward your paypal payment detail to me at ' sales@rsov.com ' I will check the case by myself.

As your package is less than 2 kg so it should just take 3-4 days to arrive UK. I do believe we have to file a complaint to local post office as well as parcel force for not able to make the delivery on-time.

So please send me the payment details I will resolve the problem with you personally :)

Thanks a lot

keith

By law you have to pay tax and import on anything over £35 in value

Customs inspect almost everything that is being imported at the moment too

It may also be that parcel farce are being idiots with your parcel and have misplaced it for a bit or are waiting to send you a letter for the taxes

I've had something on order which left Hong Kong on the 5th september and still hasn't arrived in the UK according to parcel force website,

they arn't the most reliable of companies

As to your order, Keith is an amazing retailer, my parcel arrived this morning (after only a two day wait, ROCK ON KEITH) and his customer service is second to none

Once he's despatched it, there's not alot more he can do regarding delivery as its in the hand of parcel force once it gets into the UK

hey bro

Thanks a lot my team and I will always do our best to serve our customers / friends right and well :lol:

keith

The parcel is still not here, I have bought something else last week from other HK online shop and they have all arrived already. I want a refund if it still not here next week.

Anyway, here is my paypal detail.

Payment Details

Transaction ID:

9WJ12947HX891933L

Item Price:

60.98 GBP

Total Postage:

£16.00 GBP

Total:

£76.98 GBP

Please send me a parcel tracking number to prove it's been sent. Thank you.

there are a lot of people having packages from rsov stuck in customs right now. on the other forum there is a thread about it. yours is most likely caught up in this mess. i have been waiting on a parcel since the 18th Aug. it's been sitting in the coventry depot since then.

also remember that RSOV are inundated with orders from people trying to buy RIFs before they stop shipping them on the 15th

But I have only order a battery and a Flash, it's rediculous to wait so long for such small amount of items. I would never buy items from RSOV again!!!!

the fact your ordered a battery and a flashlight makes no difference

If they are trying to get all the RIF orders out before the 15th your order might just be taking a bit of a back seat for now

yes a month is a bit long but stick with it, at the end of the day keith and his team are only human, yes, they do seem super human sometimes, but even super humans can get bogged down with lots of orders

same sort of thing is happening with customs, all the RIFs coming into the country before the VCR bill means there is a big backlog, chances are, even if your order got despatched it would get snagged by customs and sit there for another month anyway

IMHO it's rather stupid to wright off RSOV after one purchase, just look around at all the good reviews

Do remember, the VCR bill is cocking things up for everyone, this is just one of the immediate effects of the VCR

Hi j33v3s

Do you work for them? You sounds like one of their employees to defence them and write good review on the foum to profit their bad service.

I heard nothing from them for a week, and i don't really care about rather they are super human or not. The fact is that my items never arrive more than a month now.

If you work for them in HK, please tell them I will never buy anything from them and so as my team.

The parcel is still not here, I have bought something else last week from other HK online shop and they have all arrived already. I want a refund if it still not here next week.

Anyway, here is my paypal detail.

Payment Details

Transaction ID: 

9WJ12947HX891933L

Item Price: 

60.98 GBP

Total Postage: 

£16.00 GBP

Total: 

£76.98 GBP

Please send me a parcel tracking number to prove it's been sent. Thank you.

hey bro

First please accept our sincere apologies for not able to have response sooner as my team and myself are swamped with gun orders and enquiries from UK lately as everyone wanna have their package being received before the ban. The influx of order this week is triple of our normal daily quantity and we are working day and night to make sure every of our customers in UK will have enough time for their guns passing thru the customs and delivered to their hand before Oct 01. Sorry again for our tardy response.

We are all families of ASCUK and playing airsoft is our hobby so it is no good to see any argument related to commercial activities. We are all ASCUK freinds and no one would work for rsov or other retailers here and we are just sharing our experience with our puchase. Sure we will do our best to improve our service and actually there are still a lot of things for RSOV to learn and to improve ...

We will have a big change in shipping method shortly and will let you know at our store announcement next week.

Alright regarding to 'action_win' issue of the M900 light here is the order history.

Paypal name : Txxxxx Txxx

Receiver name : Exxxx Txx

Ship-to address : 12 Txxxxxxx Hxxxx, London

date of payment : Aug 13, 2007

Amount : GBP76.98

Order details : M900A and Crane stock battery

Shipped on : Aug 17, 2006

Shipping method : Hong Kong Post Office Registered Airmail

Tracking no. : RA242296125HK

URL for tracking : http://app1.hongkongpost.com/CGI/mt/enquiry.jsp

As you have not received the package so we have filed a tracking enquiry to post office and the case id is #07249149E.

Please note as it is an overseas shipment so the response time of hong kong post office is depends on how fast parcel force return the status.

Will sure keep you post of any update on the tracking.

Thanks a lot

keith

Signed up just to rant about RSOV... how strange...

Keep up the good work Keith, we all know you are busy as hell at the moment and most people understand this.

hey bro

Thanks a lot bro I am really sorry as I said on www.rsov.com store announcement regarding our tardy response and service to our customers / friends during the past few weeks .....

We have learn a very good session and will introduce a new shipping arrangement someday next week.

Thanks again for everything bro :-)

keith

=======

But I have only order a battery and a Flash, it's rediculous to wait so long for such small amount of items. I would never buy items from RSOV again!!!!

Orders are processes as they are received. Just because an order is small, doesn't mean it should take precedence over people who have ordered earlier. What's wrong with a bit of patience?

Keep up the great work Keith! I'll probably be buying some MP7 bits from you in the near future, hopefully after the 15th things have died down a bit and it shouldn't take too long.

I hate to jump on the bandwagon and I normally wouldn't have a bad thing to say about anyone on here either and I am sure things are a little crazy over at RSOV but.....

I ordered two G27 grips, a set of element high speeds and a magwell widener on the 5th September. The parcel turned up on the 14th but only half the items were inside!!??!! One of the grips and the high speeds were missing. :(

I checked with the post office to be sure there wasn't another parcel.

I have since e-mailed and PM'd keith but to no avail.

I've ordered before and there was no real problem and am impressed with the level of service and competitive price but I gotta say as a consumer I'm not too impressed that when it gets busy glaring errors are made like this.

I look forward to hearing the explanation and am not gonna right off any retailer if mistakes are dealt with to everyones satisfaction...........like has been said, they are only human. :D

action_win,

No, I am not an employee of RSOV, just someone who has bought off them and had very good service and have also read all the good reviews that Keith and his team have recieved, not just from me I might add

If you doubt me on that the simple thing to do is look up my IP next time i'm online, you will discover I am in England

The reason I am defending them is becuase they have been getting alot of flack from people just like you recently

People who have decided, for whatever reason, that now is the time to place their first order

If you have been paying attention the VCR bill is coming into place on the 1st October, this means that you can no longer purchase RIFs without becoming an airsoft skirmisher, something that is not guarenteed to be working properly when the bill comes in and which requires you to skirmish a certain number of times within a certain space of time

Some people just can't get to that many skirmishes in that ammount of time so are purchasing all the RIFs they might want now

As a result, Keith and his team are innundated with orders, as has been said several times on this thread, this means that sometimes orders may be incomplete, delayed or mayb forgotten as they are only human

They are working their hardest to get all the RIFs out which is the biggest priority, your flashlight won't get destroyed by customs come the 1st, but RIFs could well be destroyed, confiscated or whatever

What I am saying is cut them some slack, now was a bad time to order anything but a RIF and it's a shame your first order was bad, since RSOV is a brilliant retailer and you will be missing out from some of the best chinese airsoft products and some of the most reliable service

Keith, if you have time to read this

I'm sure I can say, on behalf of the airsoft community for the most part , we really appreciate the hard work and effort you put into your business which results in happy customers most of the time

Thanks to Keith, and your team, will be looking forward to doing business with you sometime in the future once you've had a chance to have a well deserved holiday

I hate to jump on the bandwagon and I normally wouldn't have a bad thing to say about anyone on here either and I am sure things are a little crazy over at RSOV but.....

I ordered two G27 grips, a set of element high speeds and a magwell widener on the 5th September. The parcel turned up on the 14th but only half the items were inside!!??!! One of the grips and the high speeds were missing.  :(

I checked with the post office to be sure there wasn't another parcel.

I have since e-mailed and PM'd keith but to no avail.

I've ordered before and there was no real problem and am impressed with the level of service and competitive price but I gotta say as a consumer I'm not too impressed that when it gets busy glaring errors are made like this.

I look forward to hearing the explanation and am not gonna right off any retailer if mistakes are dealt with to everyones satisfaction...........like has been said, they are only human.  :D

hey bro

Thanks a lot for your message and very sorry for the trouble.

I have sent you a reply today regarding what's happened to your package ...

Yes my team has just shipped you the first package containing half the items the reason is majority of our stock have been cleared by the 'CRAZY' orders lately the quantity is triple of our normal daily operation so a lot of items were back-ordered.

In such case my team will send you the items that we have in stock and drop in a memo in the package saying the back-ordered items will be followed in a few days but unfortunately we forgot to attached the memo ... However a second package has been dispatch to you after a few day of the first package so you will able to have all the items anytime this week.

The tracking no of the two packages have been sent to your email address so you can keep track of the second package.

We have to say sorry again to you as it is all our fault to let you down but you are guaranteed to have what you have paid by shopping at www.rsov.com :)

In addition we will clear all UK guns orders by tomorrow (except some special orders waiting for customers reply so please check your paypal email address if there is any email that you have to reply to us) as we cannot get them all shipped at September 18 as we scheduled so the rest will be shipped by express with no extra charge to make sure our customers can have their guns before the ban.

BTW we got enough trouble from PF the most important is they gave our customers in UK a lot of troubles in the past so we will stop using post office for packages over 2kg from now on and will use express service to avoid any delay or troubles caused by foreign post office / courier.

This is a big step to improve our service to our valuable customers and from now on you can have your packages from www.rsov.com in a week of most of the case :)

Thanks a lot for everything and hope you enjoy the new service from www.rsov.com !

keith

www.rsov.com

action_win,

No, I am not an employee of RSOV, just someone who has bought off them and had very good service and have also read all the good reviews that Keith and his team have recieved, not just from me I might add

If you doubt me on that the simple thing to do is look up my IP next time i'm online, you will discover I am in England

The reason I am defending them is becuase they have been getting alot of flack from people just like you recently

People who have decided, for whatever reason, that now is the time to place their first order

If you have been paying attention the VCR bill is coming into place on the 1st October, this means that you can no longer purchase RIFs without becoming an airsoft skirmisher, something that is not guarenteed to be working properly when the bill comes in and which requires you to skirmish a certain number of times within a certain space of time

Some people just can't get to that many skirmishes in that ammount of time so are purchasing all the RIFs they might want now

As a result, Keith and his team are innundated with orders, as has been said several times on this thread, this means that sometimes orders may be incomplete, delayed or mayb forgotten as they are only human

They are working their hardest to get all the RIFs out which is the biggest priority, your flashlight won't get destroyed by customs come the 1st, but RIFs could well be destroyed, confiscated or whatever

What I am saying is cut them some slack, now was a bad time to order anything but a RIF and it's a shame your first order was bad, since RSOV is a brilliant retailer and you will be missing out from some of the best chinese airsoft products and some of the most reliable service

Keith, if you have time to read this

I'm sure I can say, on behalf of the airsoft community for the most part , we really appreciate the hard work and effort you put into your business which results in happy customers most of the time

Thanks to Keith, and your team, will be looking forward to doing business with you sometime in the future once you've had a chance to have a well deserved holiday

hey bro

Thousand thanks from the bottom of my heart for all your support and love to keith and his team at www.rsov.com :)

My company policy is not just money, money and money but also friendship development between our team and our customers / friends overseas.

We are also 'customers' in some cases and know how 'customers' think and what they required so we know what is real ' customer services ' :)

However working in the edgeless internet world it seems we can never have enough resources and time to satisfy every single customer but we will always do our best to achieve the goal.

Re-arranging of shipping method is just our next step to further improve our customer service and we will keep working hard to bring you fresh and impressed shopping experience by shopping at www.rsov.com :)

Thanks again for all your love to keith and his team :)

Your friend

keith and sales team

www.rsov.com

Hi Keith,

I got the e-mail today. thanks for the clear explanation and I will definitely be ordering again as I can deal with waiting a little longer for a second parcel seeing as the price is so competitive. :D

A +1 on post sale customer service.

Good luck with getting the orders out before the ban!!

Cheers,

Al

Archived