RSOV Hk, no items received for a month

action_win

Hi Keith,

I got the e-mail today. thanks for the clear explanation and I will definitely be ordering again as I can deal with waiting a little longer for a second parcel seeing as the price is so competitive.  :D

A +1 on post sale customer service.

Good luck with getting the orders out before the ban!!

Cheers,

Al

hey bro

GREAT ! Thanks a million bro ! :lol:

Drop me a line if we can be of any further assist :lol:

keith and sales team

Keith,

Had a few issues with your company for the last 2 orders I have placed. Most recently I received a set of Element Hi-Speeds with a bent axel on the sector gear. I emailed Tommy with a picture on the 13th Sept but have had no reply.

Seeing as I get no response that way can you please advise?

Order number 2795

Thanks

B Skinner

Keith,

Had a few issues with your company for the last 2 orders I have placed. Most recently I received a set of Element Hi-Speeds with a bent axel on the sector gear. I emailed Tommy with a picture on the 13th Sept but have had no reply.

Seeing as I get no response that way can you please advise?

Order number 2795

Thanks

B Skinner

hey bro

Don't worry Tommy will send you the replacement sector gear tomorrow so you should able to have it in couple of days.

thanks again bro

keith

Just out of observation I believe this thread could do with closing, it’s fairly obvious that RSOV are not trying to scam anyone and that 90% of cases have been resolved in a timely matter by what seems like really impressive customer service on Keith’s part. I have personally ordered from RSOV over 5 separate times as well as other HK companies and these are pretty common issues which again I don’t think require a thread with this kind of title.

(No I am not affiliated with RSOV in any way)

Archived