Fullscrewg owes me £110

AS90

This may seem a little unorthodox but I need help! I have spoken to a mod about this (stealthbomber) and he said it was ok.

I sent £110 to a guy called Fullscrewg for an M4 and a few other bits through the for sale section on ASCUK, the problem is a few days later I was banned for asking a question on modding in 'the surgery' rather than 'the chop shop', actually I was banned for asking why it was deleted and not just moved :blink:

On noticing I was banned I assume Fullscrewg decided to keep the money and not send the M4. After 2 weeks he told me via email it had been posted late due to a family problem, after another week he told a mate on ASCUK that he had only just posted it, then he told another mate he was yet to post it, and that was the last anyone heard from him.

I contacted ASCUK asking for my account to be reinstated but they ignored me, I also asked for a copy of my Pms but again they ignored me. I PMed a senior mod (AITCH) on another forum asking for help but he just logged on and, you guessed it, ignored me :angry: Fullscrewg logs into ASCUK a few times a week but doesn't post, he ignores all my emails, I cant even take him to court as all I know is his screen name and ASCUK refuse to send me a copy of our corresponsdance which contains his name and address.

I have set up a couple of accounts since on ASCUK just to keep tabs on him but some how they know its me and close them after a few hours (I must have really upset someone with my 'why did you delete my thread post'), they cant justify treating anyone like this, they just dont care! If anybody knows Fullscrewg (he lives in Telford and is in the TA) can you please pass on his details or try and get him to contact me, the worst thing in all this is it wasn't my money, the rifle was for a mate who wanted to get into airsoft and saved up for it :(

how did you send the money? was it a cheque, cash, paypal, or bank transfer.

for cheque contact the bank regarding the account it was paid into to, etc so you can thoereticaly contact his bank regarding the fraudulent nature of the user and go from there

cash did you send it recorded deliver? if so find the tracking no NOW as it should have his addy on it

bank transfer ditto with the bank thingy

paypal should have the address thing

Archived