littlesniper101

ghost_x3

I bought a ECHO 1 PEQ from littlesniper101.

Here is his ad: http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...opic=120704&hl=

I sent payment to him (via PayPal) for $26 on August 27th of 2007.

He PM'd me on August 28th that he would send the package tomorrow (August 29th).

Since then, I haven't received any PM's or packages from him. I PM'd him on September 4th, and it shows that he signed on yesterday, but he has not replied to my PM.

I also am wary since I found a thread about him that states that he sold a M733 to Husky here on Arnies with a 2cm crack in the GB shell: http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...littlesniper101

Just posting this out here so I can get littlesniper101's attention. Admins if you can help me out by checking if he actually read my PM that would be great.

Thanks.

Alright I got the package, but this thing is junk. One knob is broken off, and the screws are missing to the rail. It looks like he tried to glue it on but failed with that as well. He also stated that it was in brand new condition and not opened, but it's obvious that isn't true.

Alright I got the package, but this thing is junk. One knob is broken off, and the screws are missing to the rail. It looks like he tried to glue it on but failed with that as well. He also stated that it was in brand new condition and not opened, but it's obvious that isn't true.

I never opened the item, the knob must have come off during shipping and if it was glued on that is just Echo1 quality for you and I think its great that you emailed me saying you got the item and everything looked great and then you come to the forum and say the item was ######.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived