piersisafrog

nopub

piersisafrog@hotmail.com

that's one of his Paypal email.

Just a very dishonest guy.

He changes his pseudo to con people on this forum.

The best is a friend of him PM'ed me to say he was banned.

I've been waiting ...but all I see he returned under a new pseudo.

Now stop the jerk before bigger trouble

this guy has been on the bad traders list ever since he joined up. With the rep system gone, you can see his minus 30 rep so i suggest new users check the name in the good/bad sellers thread.

He probs is banned, havent seen him around in a while and thats the way he was always heading.

Just to clear up any confusion, Piersisafrog/gorfasisreip is NOT the same person as Iamthebestairsofter/Cheese_Pie_Man. I'm not covering for either of them, but they are different people.

And yes, Piersisafrog has a 30 year suspension or something like that, and I think the dupe account has been banned too.

To nopup: has Piers refunded your money yet? Hope you get this sorted out soon.

Nice answer from that 'rich' and 'honest' guy: Piers Rhys-Lodwick (piersisafrog@hotmail.com)

sorry iv been really busy with gcse and a's work etc hope this fills the void in your wallet...

He's ready for a cynical career doing his exams a bit late.

The void is a matter he would not alas understand laking of elementary honesty.

'gorfasisreip' is another attempt to con somebody.

After countless breaches of the rules, I suspended this user finally last week for running duplicate accounts on this forum (apparrently to attempt to sell yet more kit without having the stigma of his reputation for unreliability attached). As this is a serious breach of forum rules, he will be banned shortly, along with any new accounts the user attempts to set up.

Thanks. :)

Archived