Help me to build my WA officer!

s85sss

hi guys

i need some parts for my first wa.i need external parts such safeties,barrels,chambers,slide stops,grips,clipdraws,magwells,ecc...show me what you have.be sure they are for and that i can put on a WA 1911 compact (defender,officer,v10...) .thank you for the help

i have bought the prime tommy franks kit,and i want some other special pieces.i didn't get the pistol yet.Do you know which model of WA can be fitted with this kit?Do you know if this is compatible:"http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?itm=WA-PS-FLBF_srch_officer"?i asked UNco but they don't know...any help is appriciated.

For the Tommy Franks kit, you should try and track down a V10 or a Defender.

That Colt you linked would be ideal for the Prime series 80 kit, but it could fit any of the compact WA kits. Just the controls etc would look wrong on say a Kimber ultra Raptor.

• 5 months later...

Have you even checked the HK sites?

UNCo, BoomArms and DEN all have the Creation steel V10 chamber. . .WGC is out of stock

Most of the shops will have at least 1 variant of the SD V10 metal slide (black, silver, two-tone)

grip screw bushings. .you'll have a good chance going to DEN for those

Hogue grips . . you can get those ANYWHERE on the internet. . .

as for your Tommy Franks kit. . I built mine from a Defender. .right now, in this late in the game. . you can find Defenders over V10s more easily. . .Don't go the Officer MKIV route because it will require you to replace MORE parts. .parts you're already having trouble finding. .

Have you even checked the HK sites?

UNCo, BoomArms and DEN all have the Creation steel V10 chamber. . .WGC is out of stock

Most of the shops will have at least 1 variant of the SD V10 metal slide (black, silver, two-tone)

grip screw bushings. .you'll have a good chance going to DEN for those

Hogue grips . . you can get those ANYWHERE on the internet. . .

as for your Tommy Franks kit. . I built mine from a Defender. .right now, in this late in the game. . you can find Defenders over V10s more easily. . .Don't go the Officer MKIV route because it will require you to replace MORE parts. .parts you're already having trouble finding. .

i already have a defender and kit installed.I see many sellers try to overprice the international shipping,surely 32$ only for shipping costs i think it's tooooooo much(2xthe value of the grip!).i know this parts are not so rare. well,the idea was to get used,so cheaper,parts...Bushing screws and v10 chamber ordered.still looking for the other parts.

Archived