Marushin FN 5-7 6mm

PenGun

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well according to X-Fire, "This is new concep. Made of Stainless steel. It's not so tight,

This barrel keeps libration after trigger release low, and it rise up accuracy."

Straight from the horse's mouth. Unfortunately I don't speak Horse. Can anybody translate? :blink:

All of this kind of leads me to believe they are in fact trying to lower fps.  The value of the 6.01 was the fact that it allowed less gas and air to collect around (and then blow past) the bb.  We all might need to swap to DB Custom barrels soon.

Except they don't ship abroad, the wankers.

I take back everything I said about this pistol. Its a POS. First it fire fine(not accurate) but it at least shot correctly. Then into the 3rd mag nothing came out until the trigger was pulled 5 times and then all the BB's would roll out. Yes I checked everything cycled through emptied the gas, recharged it same thing.

I then took it apart, cleaned it, and put it back together again. It shot fine for another mag, then it started back up with the no firing problem again. UGH!

When it was firing correctly I checked it without the LD2 with just black tape covering the hole and with the LD2.....jesus christ....how does 12in groupings at 5m sound to you and no I'm not that bad of a shot.

So ya...I take back everything I ever said good about this pistol.

And off to ebay it goes!

Archived