New VFC AK series details

Hoppum

liking the bolt, when and where can i buy one? does it have a mock gas piston? if so, MEGA WIN!

never have been a fan of the AIMS, but im liking the clever battery storage which would allow the bolt. just a shame they couldnt do summut similar in the AK74m, like have the battery in the stock and the wire on an auto retract thingy so when the stock closes there wont be any slack to get caught.

Yikes, I thought G&G with the RK series were the only ones to have realistic field stripping.

If I'd have known this, I would never have bought anything for 5 years to pay for those! :o

My God, they're uttley beatiful.

I particularly like the AKSU.

I wonder if the reciever and/or charging handle are "RK compatable". <_<

Yikes, I thought G&G with the RK series were the only ones to have realistic field stripping.

If I'd have known this, I would never have bought anything for 5 years to pay for those! :o

My God, they're uttley beatiful.

I particularly like the AKSU.

I wonder if the reciever and/or charging handle are "RK compatable".  <_<

if you're asking whether the RK reciever will fit on a VFC AKSU i doubt it, im sure its something to do with the construction. plus G&G recievers are incompatible with pretty much everything if im not mistaken

as for the charging handle, it wont work with an AKSU for 2 reasons: 1. the bolt thingies holding the sight on prevent the reciever cover closing with a full bolt, and 2.nowhere for the battery.

when you buy a VFC you'll wonder why the hell you brought anything else. they really are that great quality. i desperately want a fullstock VFC and their new bolt, e ven if it means selling ym ICS. and the brand that have proper takedown are: G&G, VFC and ICS

Archived