ORH's Massive Review-a-Palooza

Well, I recently placed a massive clone order overseas totalling...well, I'd rather not remind myself of it, but it's a lot. As some of you may know, this marks my last thing I’ll do at arnie’s since I’m leaving, so I figured I’d leave on a good note. The items reviewed will be:

1. ACM AIMs wood kit and stock, Element Metal AK body

2. JG M4 CQB, Dboys metal body

3. ACM EOtech 551 clone

4. Army R85A1

5. A&K M249 MK1

6. Galaxy, BE, and WELL MP7 Comparison

Just so people don't ask, NO PICTURES WILL BE PROVIDED. After taking the one of my FAMAS last week, my $20 garage sale 5 year old digital camera totally died.

1. ACM AIMs wood front end and stock, Element AK metal body, CM028s as base

First rule: Make sure you buy a regular AK47 and NOT an AK47s, as you need the fullstock body to install the side folder. This can be avoided by simply buying a CM028s, but getting a regular AK body like I did (element is recommended, see below). To get to the point, the wood is a bit disappointing but the stock is great. The wood wasn't finished to terribly well, as it's very rough to the touch and just looks relatively poor, especially compared to my G&G M14 wood stock. Maybe my standards have just been raised a bit :P. A quick high-grit sanding got it nice and smooth. It fit the gun perfectly, though, so it's got that over some other kits. The vert grip is quite comfortable to hold, though, and it overall does look a bit nicer than the plastic, so it's a good deal for the $50 you pay

The AIMs stock is frickin' awesome. It attaches smoothly once minor mods are done, is made of steel, and just feels and looks great. There is a deluxe and regular version at RSOV, with $10 separating them. From the looks of things, the deluxe is just finished better (no weld spots). I got the deluxe one. It's finished nicely with a flat gray and doesn't shine at all. It's solid as a rock and gets no complaints from me. However, $70 still seems a bit pricey for what it is: a big piece of wire. To install it, you need to remove the stock tangs if you bought a full stock, and then cut the sides off part of it and it fits well. It’s really tough to explain without a picture, which I can’t get, but you’ll understand pretty well once you see it yourself.

The element metal body is, well, good. I really can't complain about it. It fit the gun without any real issues, and it feels and looks all right. It doesn't feel particularly strong when compared to the stock, and it's clear that the body isn't steel. It puts out a good name for Element parts.

ACM AIMs wood front end: 7/10. It just doesn't look great. If they used a different wood that didn't look so icky, it'd get a higher grade.

ACM AIMs folding stock: 8/10 It's awesome, but $70 is a bit much for a welded piece of wire that won’t fit without mods.

Element metal body: 10/10 I can't complain at all. For $30 for a good metal body, how can you?

2. JG M4 CQB, Dboys metal body

Well, I had the urge to jump on the M4 bandwagon, so I figured I'd get a clone. It was a close call between a Dboys M4 CQB or the JG w/metal body. I decided I trust JGs internals enough to justify the extra $30. Plus, that HK417 stock is just plain sexy no matter how you look at it. Opening it up...awesome. Seriously, everything just looks great on the gun. The finish is great, the metal looks nice, and you can tell right away you've paid for a good weapon. The stock is super comfortable to use. I haven't done any shooting tests yet, but I have high expectations.

You've all read about JGs, I don't need to explain more.

Dboys metal body: I ordered the one with the skull on it. The body looks, well, decent, but it’s worse looking than the element AK body. I can't really complain. I got it installed on the gun, and...problems arise. The gun instantly gains about 1 cm of end to end flex. I check everything...nope, it's gotta be the body. Dboys bodies must be made to looser specs than standard M4 ones. It would certainly explain the movement. However, the added feel of metal makes up for it.

EDIT: The movement before came from the railed handguard and, to an extent, the barrel assembly. After reading that Xaccer’s was good and that the tightening the ring helps it, I made mine as tight as I physically could. It still has a bit of front end wobble, but it’s fixed for the most part. Revised to a 9/10 instead of a 5/10.

JG M4 CQB: 10/10 I can't find a single flaw on this gun. Seriously, JG makes a great weapon.

Dboys metal body: 9/10. The body is great, nothing more to say.

3. ACM EOtech 551 Clone

I ordered the 551 partially because I wanted to stick it on my new M4, and partially because they’re just so darn cool. The sight is a pretty accurate model, and external quality is ace. The cover, mount, and lever on the battery cover are metal, with the rest being a very nice plastic. The sight looks brilliant on the M4, MP7, FAMAS, and even an M14. AK…not so much. Even as a purely cosmetic accessory it does the job very well. It has a red/green dot setting and several brightness settings. Although it seems great, even on the brightest setting I find the reticule to be a bit on the dim side, so much that it’s not far from unusable in daylight. However, when the light gets less bright the sight is awesome. Aiming gets ridiculously easy. If you can shell out the $100+shipping, this is definitely a worthwhile investment.

ACM EOtech 551 clone: 8/10. Build quality is perfect, but in daylight it’s too dim for practical use.

4. Army L85A1

I’ve read in the thread that the Army L85’s externals alone make it worth the money. This was enough to convince me to buy one. For a scant $128, you get an L85, the coolest bullpup ever, with steel construction, nice furniture, and good performance. While waiting for the A2 maybe would have been a good idea, I don’t plan on paying hundreds of dollars for shipping often.

The gun comes in a brown box, indicating a 2nd run (first had the UK flag box). You are greeted with all the standard things when opening the box, which I don’t feel the need to list. Lifting out the gun gives you the feeling that you got a damn good piece of kit for $120. The externals are awesome: the metal has a great, dark finish, the OD stuff is a nice, hard rubber, and the fore/pistol grip are a good plastic. I can’t find a flaw externally. The top rail is, I believe, a 20mm one so you can attach an optic in place of the carry handle the gun comes with. This gun makes the JG M4 I was handling previously feel like a cheap toy.

Since this is a review of the regular package, I used the included charger w/an adaptor and the included battery, which is, I believe, a 4/5 size battery with a large connector. I haven’t and probably won’t get a chance to really test it, since my gun broke! Yep, you read that right. I was all giddy in school today, excited to test out my new guns, and it was all going great….right until the R85. I loaded up the 450 round hicap and started firing. Blowback is f’ing awesome! So sad that it’ll end up breaking the gun or itself after not too long, assuming the rest holds up, which brings me to my next point. Not 300 rounds into the hicap I heard a really weird noise, and thought “oh *beep*, not the piston!” Yep, it’s the piston. I couldn’t even empty the hicap before the damn piston broke, just like everyone else’s did and like I kept telling myself it would if I jumped the gun and ordered an A1. Well, I’m regretting it now. Until it broke, though, the gun was outshooting everything in my armory (besides my G&G M14, of course) from a TM FAMAS to an A&K M249. It’s wickedly accurate and gets great range out of the box. FPS is around the same as my JG M4, so it should be around 360. It’s a bit hotter than I expected.

Army Armaments L85A1: 8/10. Everything on this gun is absolutely perfect. The blowback is awesome, stamped steel feels and looks great, and everything else is totally awesome for $120…..except the damn piston! If this gun would have at least lasted 1000 rounds I’d give it a 10/10, but not even being able to empty the mag is just pathetic.

5. A&K M249 MK1

A lot of hype has been generated over the release of A&Ks M249. It was supposedly a stamped steel clone of the CA which was responsible for the price drop of the CA249. Well, everyone who was afraid it will compete with CA, you can stop your petty clone-dissing while you hide behind your keyboards in fear that your $900 CA will be outdone by a $300 clone.

The gun is about $225 from RSOV, but shipping is a *badgeress*, so expect to pay at least $310 for it all. The gun comes with all he basics in a nicely molded Styrofoam box, including the gun, a 2500 round sound-operated boxmag, a 9.6v battery, charger, and a manual. Lifting out the gun is comparable to lifting out my M14 last week. It’s big, metal, and HEAVY. It’s around 18 pounds loaded. I’m not 100% positive it’s steel, but it’s stamped something and resembles a lower quality version of my R85’s body, so I’m assuming it is. The externals of the gun are fantastic. The metal has a decent finish and the plastic feels good and tough. No, the grip did not fall off when I picked it up. Actually, I picked it up and unfolded the carry handle, then accidentally dropped it when the grip slipped from my anxiously sweaty hands. The gun fell onto a hard floor from 4 feet and took no damage whatsoever. Yeah, it’s pretty tough.

Up until now, the gun was frickin’ awesome. By that I mean up until the shooting tests. I charged up the included 9.6v mini battery with the included charger and loaded up the box mag. I flipped the safety off and took aim at a 50 foot target. WHIWHIWHIWHI! It’s slow as hell. This is no doubt because of the M150 spring. Seriously, on a 9.6v the gun only put out about 450 RPM. Well, let’s try the ol’ lipo. It ups the gun to around 700 RPM, still utterly pathetic for a support weapon. I do a spring change to an M100 in the PGC-style gearbox and notice a thin O-ring, a problem that plagued A&K armalites. Well, a quick switch with one I had around solves that problem. After installing the M100, I tried it out again. The gun now puts out a solid 1300 or so RPM on the lipo. This is pretty impressive standalone but lower end for a lipo and M100. The issue is that the boxmag, while the sound response works well, can’t keep up with speeds this high. I found it to feed reliably up to around 1000 RPM, when it began getting worse and worse until becoming unacceptable at 1300. It gets around 850 on the 9.6v. It’s decent, but for a support weapon this is lower than it should be. The included battery might be a crappy one, too.

Accuracy was horrid out of the box, but a light barrel cleaning helped a ton. I was still getting about 6 foot groupings at 100 feet. I open up the gun again and clean the barrel very thoroughly, when eventually a small metal shaving popped out. I take a close look at the end of the barrel and notice some very rough metal spikes. Once I sanded this down and got the barrel squeaky clean, I reinstalled it and prepared to go back out. Accuracy is now okay. It’s not great, but it’s not really bad either. After putting around 3 boxmags through the gun, all on lipo, with a 4th being a 2000 or so round dry fire burst. I opened up the gun when I was done testing the others and checked the gearbox. Shimming sucks, hard, or at least something does. There was serious wear on the internal parts and the walls of the gearbox. I have some serious doubts about this gun’s support capabilities.

A&K M249 MK1: 5.5/10. Overall, I regret this purchase. For 60% the cost of the CA, you get a much worse weapon. Externals are good, but performance and quality problems make this gun less than desirable for skirmishing. I very strongly suggest you just save a bit more and go with the sure thing, CA.

And….the one everyone was waiting for…..

6. Galaxy, BE, and WELL MP7A1 Comparison

Well, I now have owned all 3 of these so I feel I should write a review so today’s airsoft consumers can buy a clone MP7 and know what they’re getting into. Before I start, let me say: these are all awesome guns, and I’d recommend every one of them. The great part of having 3 available is that it’s very likely one will be available in your area. Hell, the Sports Authority by my house even stocks clear, rebranded WELLs for $100. I’ll start with a review of each, then the comparison.

1. WELL R4 (MP7A1)

Specs:

-Average cost: $85 in the US, $70 overseas.

-265 FPS w/.2

-Adjustable hopup

-Around 600 RPM

-7.2v 450mah battery and charger included

-35 round metal magazine

-Uses TM compatible magazines

The WELL R4 was the first clone MP7 to appear on the market. It showed up quick everywhere and cost around $100 (now around $85). Since it came set up the same as a TM for 1/3 of the cost, it was a very attractive gun. Though it has, IMO, been surpassed by the other 2 it’s still a great choice for a sidearm.

The gun comes packaged in Styrofoam in a black box with a nice picture of the gun on the cover reading “WELL R-4.” Lifting it up, you realize that China seriously knows how to make a solid gun. The rails are all metal, as are the basic parts like the trigger and stock arms. The plastic is a solid feeling ABS (I think) which has a good, flat black finish to it. The foregrip folds out, but unfortunately does not lock very well. It still works, but it’s a downfall of the WELL. The stock slides out and locks smoothly into the extended position, something the TM lacked a bit in out of the box. The rails have a rather poor finish, and may require a small amount of sanding to be good due to the rather rough casting. The sights are standard MP7, rail-mounted combo flip-up pistol/rifle sights, and aren’t cast perfectly but are still all right. The selector switch clicks nicely into place, although it’s a bit larger than it should be. I can’t be arsed to care, though, as it’s not really too big a problem.

Performance? Well, let’s just say it’s limited to strictly CQB. Even on full the hopup has almost no effect, and will only marginally limit BB drop. However, the gun fires at a remarkably high 265 FPS, only 6 lower than that of my stock TM FAMAS, so it makes up for a bit of that range. Overall, only expect about 80 feet of range total, although it goes pretty straight for that distance. The gun has a rather low ROF, only around 9-10 rps. This is no doubt due to the stronger spring and rather messy internals. Speaking of which, the gearbox is a total pigsty. It’s coated with thick grease and is, as expected from China, way over lubed. You’ll need to remove some. Once that is done, you see that the rest of the internals are actually good. The gears are strong, the cylinder unit looks promising, and all else looks all right except shimming, which is the lower end of ok. I understand that standard TM upgrade parts fit very poorly, and it’s recommended that you leave it stock. MAG magazines feed and fit great. I have no others to test.

Overall, the WELL MP7 is great. It may lack a bit in a few places externally, and the hop is basically non-existent, but besides that the externals and performance is otherwise great. It’ll never be a woodland gun, but for CQB or maybe a sidearm it could definitely hold its own.

Grade: 7/10

BE (Both Elephant) MP7A1

Specs:

-Unavailable in US, $70 overseas

-220 FPS

-800 or so RPM

-7.2v 450mah battery and charger included

-50 round plastic mag included

-Adjustable hop, actually works

-TM compatible mags, unconfirmed on upgrades

The BE MP7 was the second MP7 out, released a few months after the WELL. As of now it’s unavailable in the US, but can be found at actionhobbys and RSOV for around $70. It offers basically the same specs as the WELL, and costs about the same, although it has a working hopup.

The packaging replicates the TM and has the same picture of the MP7 and font as TM packaging. It says “M16” at the top, because M## is BE’s code for naming guns and the MP7 happened to be #16. No, they didn’t mislabel it, so stop trying to rip on BE and say they did. The black packaging is a lot cooler than the other 2. The gun feels a bit lighter than the WELL, although they definitely didn’t skimp in build quality. Re-read everything I said about the well, except the foregrip locks and the metal is cast pretty well. The stock isn’t quite as clean moving as the well, but it’s still pretty good. The selector is sized right, but it’s not as clean moving, like the stock. Overall externals are great, definitely better than the well.

Performance is where this one can really shine. It only fires 220 FPS, leaving you quite disadvantaged compared to AEGs and some GBBs, but the hop is really good. I can hit targets over 100 feet away, maxing out around 120 before it drops off. The ROF is faster as a result of the weaker spring, too, around 800 RPM (faster than TM). It uses the same non-compatible 450mah battery as the well, and well batteries can be bought as spares for around $20. The internals are actually lubed pretty well; it’s not monstrously overdone. The parts look to be made a teensy bit better than the WELL, and shimming is marginally better, too. The magazine is a plastic one which holds about 50 rounds. My MAG midcaps feed and fit well. The BE one is nearly identical to the MAGs and feeds equally well.

The BE is basically an improved WELL. The externals are about the same, but with the larger flaws corrected. The hop is great, and the quicker ROF serves the gun’s PDW role a bit better. However, the low FPS may result in a pretty big disadvantage in the long run.

Grade: 8/10

Galaxy MP7, the one you were all waiting for

Specs:

-Still unavailable in US, but likely to be rebranded as UTG or ECHO1, $70 overseas

-240-250 FPS

-700-750 RPM

-7.2v unmarked battery, presumed 450mah, and charger included

-TM compatible mags and presumed upgrades

-50 and 190 round mags included

-Adjustable hop, best of the 3

Galaxy received much praise for their MP5K series, so people had high hopes for the MP7. Theirs is the third clone MP7 released, so they’re a bit late to the party, but it was worth the wait.

The gun comes in brown, bland cardboard packaging. Not very impressive, but you’re not paying for packaging, are you? Opening up the box reveals the gun, a 50 round locap, a 190 round hicap, an unmarked battery, a 220v wall charger, and a speedloader. It’s the basics. The gun is heavier than the other 2 by around 1/3 lb. The build quality is VERY impressive. I thought the other 2 were tough, but I was dead wrong. The rails on this look a lot better than they do on the other two, and the plastic looks and feels a lot tougher. It lacks HK trades, but it has some pretty cool looking Galaxy ones. Since I don’t give a *beep* about trades, this is totally cool by me. I can’t complain about a single thing…until I flipped the selector. It’s mushy. Mushy isn’t fun. Then again, it’s not like you’re going to not buy a gun because the selector isn’t a clean click. The foregrip and stock move into place and lock nicely. The sights look much nicer than the other 2.

The battery deserves its own paragraph. I have a rewired 300/600mah (dis)charger I made for the well and BE, so I never used the wall charger. The battery fit, so I’m almost positive it’s the same 450mah slightly smaller than TM one the well and BE use. Oh, poo . Regardless, it’s still a great battery. The charger is another issue. I used my custom rewired one, but everyone who has used the included charger has reported a non-working gun. The issue must lie with the charger, since discharging then charging mine made it work. I strongly recommend making your own charger like I did.

Performance is just plain incredible. The gun can nail targets at 120 feet no problem, and can reach an absolute max of around 150 feet. The gun fires 245 or so FPS, similar to TM. The gun fires around 700-750 RPM on the included battery. The included locap and my MAG 50 rounders feed and fit very well. The hicap sucks. I wouldn’t have used it at all since I hate the extended mag look, but I figured I should test it for this review. It just plain sucks in every way. Buy other hicaps if you want them, or preferably midcaps (like a real man ;)). The internals are great. They’re shimmed pretty well and the parts are all great looking. The lubing is okay. It could use re-doing but it’s usable for now.

The Galaxy is definitely the best of the three. Performance wastes the other 2 by a good margin, and the externals are definitely best. The charger issue can be a real problem if you don’t have a custom made one like I do, so that’s a must. Chargers, a bad hicap (which no other company even includes, mind you) and mushy controls aside, this gun is absolutely amazing. With this one out, I see no reason anyone would ever get a TM.

Grade: 9.5/10

Overall

As I said before, these are all awesome guns. The Galaxy is definitely best of the three, but the other two are by no means bad. In place of a few long paragraphs, here’s a comparison by statistics.

Price:

-All equal at $70 overseas, but the WELL is the only one available here at $85

FPS:

1. Well, 265

2. Galaxy, 245

3. BE, 220

ROF:

1. BE, 800 RPM

2. Galaxy, 700-750 RPM

3. WELL, 600 RPM

External build:

1. Galaxy. Faults include: mushy selector

2. BE. Faults include: nothing specific, just a bit lower than Galaxy

3. Well. Faults include: poor casting on metal, foregrip doesn’t lock well

Accuracy:

1. Galaxy, unbeatable

2. Well. Out to its max range it’s pretty damn good

3. BE. A tiny bit worse than well until the well drops off, then this takes over. However, with an MP7 you probably won’t be taking guys down past 100 feet anyways.

Range:

1. Galaxy, 130-150 feet effective

2. BE, 110-120 effective

3. Well, 70-80 feet effective

Even if you aren’t in the market for an MP7, you seriously need to get one of these. All of these guns can be had with a few mags for less than $100. All you need is a leg holster and you have the perfect sidearm or CQB weapon. We can all agree that the MP7 is damn sexy, but the TM is just too much for something that can’t compare to a full size AEG. With these three awesome choices for 1/3 the $220 of a TM, I don’t see any reason anyone would buy a TM nowadays. If you want an MP7, or even if you don’t, be sure to pick one of these up.

----------

Well, that’s it for my series of reviews, and my time on arnie’s. I’ll be limiting my posting to only this, or any other of my review threads, so feel free to ask any questions. Thanks for reading!

Edited by otherrandomhero

Thanks guys. My reasons for leaving are simple, but would be offensive if I openly posted them here. I have something I typed up before when people asked, just PM me if you want me to send you it ;).

I realized I should probably post prices:

-CM028 - $70

-AIMs stock - $70

-AIMs wood front - $50

-Element metal body $30

-JG M4 CQB - $90

-Dboys metal body w/skull - $55

-ACM EOtech 551 - $100

-Army L85A1 - $128

-A&K M249 MK1 - $245

-Galaxy MP7A1 - $70

I also purchased exactly $80 in magazines, firefox batteries, and a Dboys vert. grip for the M4. Yes, I just spent $980 on clones. If you'll excuse me, I need to go cry.

It says 130-150. 120 was with incredible ease. It's not a primary anyways, my other dozen or so guns can be. Oh, and your TM originally shot 225 feet, then 200, then 170, despite the fact that 200 fps w/.25 won't even go 170 feet, regardless of hop. I see what u did thar. Oh, and if you're going to pay $150 (a TM is $220 new) more for 2 letters on the side of your gun, you need help.

He's leaving because Sledge got banned

Why would I be leaving because sledge got banned? I still talk to him on MSN often, unlike you, who warned and then blocked me because I said "hey, are you still quitting airsoft?" You blocked me before I could say I was interested in your G36K. Moron.

Well the TM is really out if you considering getting one in the US not on the internet, retail stores,I would much rather have a clone with no trades than a TM with the trades dremeled off and you can buy lots more spare magazines and upgrade it which would probaly still be cheaper than the TM.

I blocked you because you are crude, racist idiot.

As for the range. I did an estimate by walking it out= 225 feet. I measured it the next day with a 100' tape measure= 170 feet.

I was using .25g and it did go 170 feet. It is fact. Quod erat demonstrandum.

You ever think this is exactly why he is leaving,because you don't think before you make a post now stop with the pot shot comments and talk about the review.

Will a TM Mp7 battery fit in the Galaxy G.7?

It most likely will if the G.7 can take the well battery. The clone battery is a little shorter than the TM batt, so all you have to do is shave a bit off the to prongs on the back of the battery cover until it clicks in place :) I have both the well and the TM and the Well batt fits in the TM but would only work if i pushed it in with my finger rather than just the battery cover. The TM batt would slide into the Well but the cover wouldn't close :)

Thank for the review of the MP7s ORH. Though i do feel you're a little over-enthusiastic when it comes to clone MP7s :P I'd agree though that the later MP7 clones are perfectly usable as CQB tools.

As to why someone would pay 220 for a TM MP7? Well the simple answer to that is because they can afford it and it really is better :) Some people may think that paying 120 for "a selector switch that moves smoothly and clicks in every position, solid vert grip, rubberised buttstock, trades (if you're non-US), silencer adaptor and TM's legenday build quality" is crazy and they're perfectly entitled to that opinion, but frankly if you can afford it..... why the hell not. Afterall you'd be getting a "perfect" product rather than one that's cheaper but not quite as good.

One thing has always confused me though...... why the heck can't the make a selector switch that feels as good as TM's?!! Is it really that hard?!

Edited by tome

The only thing is, I've seen a lot of TM MP7s develop problems - one of them constantly blew fuses in semi auto, another had such terrible airseal that it chronoed a mighty 45fps.

It seems to have the highest lemon rate of any TM AEG, and for the price they ask (more than a G3SAS or a MP5K) it's just not worth the risk.

The only thing is, I've seen a lot of TM MP7s develop problems - one of them constantly blew fuses in semi auto, another had such terrible airseal that it chronoed a mighty 45fps.

It seems to have the highest lemon rate of any TM AEG, and for the price they ask (more than a G3SAS or a MP5K) it's just not worth the risk.

Bummer :(

Maybe i should pick up a G.7 and gut it for parts if my TM starts acting funny. Thanks for the tip.

Well, you didn't see what happened to the one a guy here had... Pistonhead literally blown to bits after less than a month of use. Hello Marui.
As to why someone would pay 220 for a TM MP7? Well the simple answer to that is because they can afford it and it really is better smile.gif Some people may think that paying 120 for "a selector switch that moves smoothly and clicks in every position, solid vert grip, rubberised buttstock, trades (if you're non-US), silencer adaptor and TM's legenday build quality" is crazy and they're perfectly entitled to that opinion, but frankly if you can afford it..... why the hell not. Afterall you'd be getting a "perfect" product rather than one that's cheaper but not quite as good.

Well, it's been pointed out that the TM MP7 is a reach from perfect, so I won't need to restate that. The G.7 actually has a really solid front grip, and the BE does too (though not quite as much). The silencer adaptor is understandable, although I personally don't care since I don't plan on attaching a silencer. The selector is also understandable, although I found the BEs to be quite good. The well's wasn't bad, it's just that the switch is a bit larger than it should be. Frankly, I've handled the TM and Galaxy MP7 and, besides trades, there's really not a noticeable difference. There's a good chance the TM will have dremel scars in the side, too. I really don't see a logical reason why you would pay 3 times more for something not even your primary.

Who says it has dremel scars? (Mine came for Hong Kong with uncovered trademarks. It got inspected by customs, box opened and everything moved around. No problems at all. The need to cover or destroy trademarks is a myth.)

Just get it from the right place.

Who says it is not a primary. It works just as good or better than any AEG I've seen.

The TM MP7 is just about as perfect as a gun can get IMO.

Who says it is not a primary. It works just as good or better than any AEG I've seen.

Hahahahha! Fail.

G3SAS, cheaper, takes bigger batteries, has more range, more accuracy, more power, more upgrades, more RoF, more ammo capacity and more accessories.

The ONLY advantage the MP7 has is it's lighter and smaller.

And no, aesthetic appeal is subjective and as such is not considered.

Will a TM Mp7 battery fit in the Galaxy G.7?

I don't have one to test, but probably not, seeing how it's the same size as the non-compatible 450mah ones the BE and WELL use.

I have a Well MP7 and use TM batteries in it.

:rofl:

Oh, man, *wipes tear*, that was a good one.

I have a Well MP7 and use TM batteries in it.

Hm, maybe TM batteries work in clones after all. I'm pretty sure the 450mah ones won't work in TM, though.

Different people have different definitions of the word "works" remember. Not everyone shares the same experiences. If only people could stop themselves ridiculing other people's experiences and simply accept that they're different from their own, they might get along a bit better. Deep eh?

well, I am disappointed about the saw and I'm a little confused by your rating the m4 cqb a 10, I really did not think it was that great.

and no, the mp7 in any form is not as good as a g3sas (kinda different class though, considering it's size) or mkpk/pdw (also bigger but so similar in so many other areas).