XBOX 360 CORE, paid for but not recieved from NR.

twig

have bought an XBOX 360 Core from NR for the price of £130 paid on 29th of August. The payment was paid directly into his bank account). The sale was agreed during the last week of August. It was on this thread here:

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...0entry1508089

The last communications I have had with him were on the 1st September. He hasn't be online since 11th Sept but hasn't answered my pms between those dates.

Currently I am deployed in Helmand Province Afghanistan, so that creates plenty of problems for me chasing this item up. I bought this as a little treat for myself when I got back (it currently seems I've just wasted £130 of my hard-earned operational tax relief). For starters I don't have MSN, his msn is nathan@rossiter.me.uk (other users are welcome to try and contact him). I know he uses the Disqworld Forums, but I don't have access to them out here.

All I really want is my Xbox 360 not blood. If you are friend's with him, he probably just needs a kick up the backside to go and take this to the post office. If anyone can provide me with further contact details that would be great, I know it's only £130 but on principle I'm happy to go legal. 5 years of buying on these forums and I've never had a problem until now; it was going to happen eventually I guess. Cheers,

Perry Bishop

• 2 weeks later...
Still no reply. This guy has clearly run off with my money. MODERATORS PLEASE TAKE ACTION AGAISNT HIS ACCOUNT!

the moderators can't do anything, apart from suspend/ban him. which, ironically, would make it harder to try and contact him.

just start the small claims process.

• 1 month later...

No, I'm going to try the small claims stuff. My legal council, has drafted a letter. He doesn't really have a leg to stand on. I've also tracked his full name, address and telephone number. The NET is a wonderful tool sometimes.

Archived