Petwhookie

TheLair

Well, I payed this Arnies member $100 via paypal for an Eagle Industries MAP on the 31st of last month. I attemped to contact him immediately after I sent payment, no response. A few days later, he did respond saying that he was caught up with things. He also said that he would try his best to ship it out by the end of the week. I agreed, understanding that things happen and he needed a bit more time.

I contacted Petwhookie at the end of that week asking if he had shipped out the MAP. He said that he had not, and had just ordered boxes to ship it in. I asked when he expected them, and he said that he should have them by the end of the week and he would ship out the MAP the day that he got them.

I contacted him last Friday asking if he had shipped it, I got a PM Saturday afternoon stating that I should get it either today (Saturday) or on Monday. I said great, Ill let you know when I get it.

Now today is Tuesday, still nothing. And quite honestly Im a bit upset. I payed for the MAP over two weeks ago, and I still don't have it.

I would like for Petwhookie to please contact me (he has my email, AIM, hell he even added me as a friend on Facebook) ASAP. I would like to know when and what method he used to ship out the MAP.

Id really hate to take this dispute to paypal. Please contact me.

EDIT: Will, I know that you got my PMs. I can see from your profile that you were online today. Please contact me immediately.

Well, its now Friday. Like I said above, I heard from him once. He said 'I would get my things in no time'. Its now been another two days, and I heard nothing from him.

I figure I might as well post my message to him here, in case he checks here:

Will,

You don't like to make things easy do you? I track all of my messages, and I can see that you read them. I don't understand your hesitation in sending what I payed for.

If by monday evening, I do not recieve any info that it has been shipped (I also want proof ie: reciept, delivery confirmation),

or have that MAP sitting on my doorstep I will contact the authorities and report you for internet fraud. Internet fraud IS a federal offense.

I am sick and tired of being nice and polite. The way you conduct business is totally unacceptable.

Things just aren't working out, he claims that he sent out the MAP. I surely haven't recieved it, otherwise I wouldn't be here.

He isn't sure what address he sent it to, and has offered me a refund as of yesterday afternoon. I said sure, expecting to get an email from paypal a short time later. Still nothing.

As of now, I have neither the money or the MAP. Still.

A paypal refund is in progress, so I guess Ill be getting my money back soon enough. Its too bad I had to resort to doing so through paypal.

I guess everything has been solved. This thread can be moved to resolved.

I hope people see this and will re-consider buying from this person, if they ever come accross him.

Archived