Cyma AKS 74U

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My guess is that it's the Spring Guide. That's the only sub-par part that's in the whole gun. It's not terrible, but it's definitely not good. For a gun that shoots 360-400 stock, everyone should look into replacing it with a reinforced one as soon as possible.

Thanks, I will open it soon and will comment about the problem

• 4 weeks later...

Just a quick question..I've just received my AKS74U this morning and the front end seems a little loose. wobble from the front sights to the flashhider.. the previous owner has tried putting millputt on it to tighten it up...so once ive chipped that off..im gonna try and tighten it.

Any ideas?

• 3 weeks later...

I'm planning to get one of these from airsoftgi very soon. What upgrades/back up parts should I purchase with it? I was thinking a systema version 3 metal spring guide for sure and maybe hop up bucking. Do you think hop up bucking is neccessary or not? The only ones airsoftgi has in stock are the systema enhance hop up bucking and the guarder enhance hop up bucking. Which of those, if either, would be a good choice? And if I'm way off on something sorry I'm an airsoft noob!

replacing the bucking will certainly help, and the guarder would be a better choice, IMHO. the metal spring guide is not really necessary if you are keeping your gun stock. a bearing spring guide would be a better option if you want to really go for a metal spring guide.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...