Hello

Just want to know what's happen with magazines now.

What i can buy for having some more magazine (mid & hi) without problem ?

What mag i can put on it ? Well ? BE ? STAR ? ACM ? Marui ?

Thanks

I bought a TM MP7 battery but it wouldnt fit until I cut off the plastic "cone" on the front muzzle piece, obviously the TM battery is longer than the galaxy battery. I also have some STAR 50 rounders which do not feed properly, they do feed but eratically.

Though TBH even with the galaxy 50 rounder mag the range was far from perfect (far less than any pistol I've shot), I don't know if range can be improved easily? Will have to get around to disasssembling it and taking a look. Compared to the well MP7 I'd say my galaxy is worse, the Well apparently feeds from STAR mags (the person who owned the well said they had a load of STAR mags for it) and the range was noticeably better to the galaxy.

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry for the double post, but I just finished my review of the G7. Check it out here:

<a href="http://modernairsoftwarrior.wordpress.com/...alaxy-g7-mp7a1/" target="_blank">http://modernairsoftwarrior.wordpress.com/...alaxy-g7-mp7a1/</a>

Let me know what you think!

How rude to Jebus :(

If you want to post a review, then the Review Database is available for everybody- then you don't have to come into someone elses work and say "Hey look at mine!"

Great detailed information as usual Mighty Jebus! Thanks!

Edited by Guinness

This is true. My apologies to Mighty Jebus. I had no intention of routing viewers away from his review -- I simply though it might add some helpful information in a consolidated location. Though, looking back and my post, I can understand why it might appear like I was posting a 'Hey, look at mine!' sort of thing. I wish I could edit it now.. :unsure:

Edited by Bldr.dh

It's all good- It's just folks put a lot of effort into writing these articles.

But as I said, you really should consider posting up in the Review Database- Although if it were me I'd copy the text off your WordPress site and paste it into the review and include a link to your site rather than simply posting a link to your site- folks like to see pretty pictures ;)

Review Database articles are there at easy reach for everybody quickly, while these threads depend more on popularity of subject matter and over time will move back.

Just a thought. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Don't. These are extremely under-powered and IMHO not worth the effort of upgrading. That goes for the TM. They're just so weak. I once used my fathers stock Galaxy MP7 and I hated it. Was using it for CQB (taking a break from the P90) and I couldn't even make it through one game without running back and getting my P90.

• 4 months later...
whereas I have an upgraded TM shooting 290fps and it's absolutely brilliant. With midcap mags that make the P90s look like the pile of bum that they really are :)

I totally agree, the first thing is to get the TM, pay a little more get a lot better piece of equipment.

You know of any good TM MP7 breakdown guide or links, youtube, etc. I've got a bunch of parts inbound, I took the gun down to just short of sliding the GB out the back. When I saw the selector lever is still retaining it. I didn't want to force anything so, I put it back together and did a functions test. It works fine. I know how to break it down just shy of GB and removing the barrel. That's where I need the help. Once I've got that done I'll be installing bearings, piston, spring and spring guide; TB barrel as well, just to finish it off. I've worked on V2 GB's and ICS GB's so a guide to the MP7 GB would really make thigs go smooth.

Any help or links you guys may know of would be very much appreciated!

I totally agree, the first thing is to get the TM, pay a little more get a lot better piece of equipment.

You know of any good TM MP7 breakdown guide or links, youtube, etc. I've got a bunch of parts inbound, I took the gun down to just short of sliding the GB out the back. When I saw the selector lever is still retaining it. I didn't want to force anything so, I put it back together and did a functions test. It works fine. I know how to break it down just shy of GB and removing the barrel. That's where I need the help. Once I've got that done I'll be installing bearings, piston, spring and spring guide; TB barrel as well, just to finish it off. I've worked on V2 GB's and ICS GB's so a guide to the MP7 GB would really make thigs go smooth.

Any help or links you guys may know of would be very much appreciated!

this is for the well mp7 its the same for the TM and galaxy http://www.airsoftretreat.com/forums/index...66098.msg674199 hope it helps