Dirty Dagger & ICE Tactical

Erik_MAA

Well, I have been chasing some orders for over a month now, and I think it's safe to say I have been ripped off. I wanted to mention these two vendors as they have some nice-looking gear at nice prices, people might assume they are reputable.

I bought my items on eBay, but both of these vendors have websites too.

ICE Tactical (aka Integrated Combat Equipment) - Nothing shipped and they won't return my phone calls or emails. These folks have established reputation as poor sellers. A simple 'net search (or even searching this forum)would have saved me a lot of time and money.

DirtyDagger - I had no reason to doubt them, but they are playing the "we shipped it" game for an item I paid for in August. They first claimed it was shipped, when I asked them for details they stopped answering my emails.

I have PayPal claims in on both these folks...learn from my experiences, don't buy anything from either of them.

My Dirty Dagger pouch arrived today (it was shipped on the 19th - 3 days after he messaged me saying "you should have gotten it by now"). It's great quality but given the poor communication and the fact it took 22 days to ship I don't think I will buy from them again.

I have just had to get e bay to e mail Dirty Dagger informing him I am threatening legal action over the Go Bag I have been waiting for since January.

What is his website addy, I wasn't aware he had one?

Edit:Found it, must be new aswell as ######.

Archived