'New' supplier of goodies

wally squad

Being that I live in Hawaii I will do a magical dance of menehune joy if they ship to my state at no additional charge. I have seen a few of these items here locally on other players and they looked pretty good. I only wish they sold MOLLE or drop leg holsters.

I will likely be buying something from this shop in two weeks...provided the shipping is still free to Hawaii.

Yes but that's the TOTAL price, it includes shipping.

RSOV's shipping has now got 'options' ranging from (for a 2kg parcel with no RIFs) 14-21 pounds.

That's not to say I won't buy stuff from RSOV in future, I will, but the range of tac gear on ebaybanned is better.

Cheapest being parcel farce, most expensive (and best) being UPS.

And I too have been eyeing up the MC gear :D

oh and pariah http://ebaybanned.com/product_info.php?pro...38f6c7f5d756a3c

MC dropleg for yah.

Hot!

If the stitching and nylon is good, the prices are EXCELLENT.  I think it's accurate, because a few items say 600d even though most say cordura.

bought a casv off him with no problems

Yeah they do. Ordered a few times with them and a top notch retailer ;) Diggin' the name.

If these are the actual Pricechina guys from Ebay, I've gotten very good deals and service from them.

Uh ever try reading?

If you're replying to my post, you should give reading a shot, too. None of the posts you quoted address my questions. There is speculation that they use 600D or Cordura in their gear, but no first-hand confirmation. I didn't ask for the reliability, price, or quality of service of the retailer. I asked for a first-hand account of the quality of material used in their gear.

Don't be an *beep*.

Ordered a few times with them

Anyone order anything yet?

That post answers the only question in your post. Now unless I missed another question mark in your post I do believe you're the *beep* here. Maybe you could PM that individual and ask them about the quality of gear.

• 2 weeks later...

Follow-up... 10/16/2007

So how's this for proactive customer service? I got an email from Ebaybanned.com stating they had a new version of the MC Combat shirt shortly after my first order with them shipped. It was in their usual Chinglish, so I took it as a little marketing email on their end.

Turns out the email was stating they were going to send me the new version of the MC Combat Shirt. The 1st generation had no velcro on the sleeves for patches. 2nd generation does.

I was pleasently suprised when I recieved 2 replacement shirts today at no charge and not by any request on my end.

Archived