New Sales system structure

So I understand that theres a new sales system up and running, and honestly I like the format of it, it makes it much easier to search for items that I'm interested in without going through tons of threads that I don't want to see. The thing is that now I can't tell until I get into a thread which people are willing to ship to those of us in the States. Is there any way that there could be a sub group added or some sort of symbol placed next to the posts of those willing to ship to the US?

Just something like when someone posts a new sales thread a function that places the flags of the countries they are willing to ship to in the title or something. I understand that it'll be complicated, but I feel it would be helpful.

Thread tidied.

This is a thread about implementing the same structured forum for US and Worldwide as is used by the UK forum. This is not the place to ask "Why can't I see the sales section?" when there are already several threads about this slready. Read them if you have that question.

Back on topic - I believe Arnie is planning to do this but has been a little busy lately. Sit tight, it will be done I'm sure.