Scammed by Wiredribble I need help

HKpilz

I sent Wireribble my Tanaka m700 in a trade for 2 CA's with accessories, and then he claimed they where both having problems and he would send me money. I kept asking for him to and he said he would, its been 2 weeks without a response from him, and I don't want to be scammed again. I need to get his info to file a police report regarding this, unless he is going to keep up his end of the deal. I have most of the PM and AIM conversations regarding this. I already reported him to a goverment website, but they haven't done anything. Since the only address I have is a business one. I need his real name and info to take further action, unless he wants to come out and resolve this matter. If anyone knows him personally maybe you could help me out.

omg i didnt know there were that many ppl w/ problems (damn im thankful i used paypal). I remember money order has fraud protection too?? Checked that airsoftforum is having problems with him too

his paypal info has personal info if u guys want it. I dont want to overreact though and hope he responds to everyone :\

I sent Wireribble my Tanaka m700 in a trade for 2 CA's with accessories, and then he claimed they where both having problems and he would send me money. I kept asking for him to and he said he would, its been 2 weeks without a response from him, and I don't want to be scammed again. I need to get his info to file a police report regarding this, unless he is going to keep up his end of the deal. I have most of the PM and AIM conversations regarding this. I already reported him to a goverment website, but they haven't done anything. Since the only address I have is a business one. I need his real name and info to take further action, unless he wants to come out and resolve this matter. If anyone knows him personally maybe you could help me out.

I appreciate your position and problems, and I hate to say "I told you so", but we do recommend and ask that traders give out full names and contact details:

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...ounce&f=18&id=3

Good luck on sorting things out.

If you need details, I have information of his real name, Fake name or alias, and his address. Only problem is, I sent by mail and have no record. Hope you at least get your stuff back. Will post info

John Bahrs (fake name)

7257 nw 4th blvd suite 112

Gainesville, FL 32607

his email was wiredribbleasr@gmail.com under the name John B

his real name is Ramon

• 1 month later...

Archived