I've just found about this new 100 post limit to get onto the sale forums, now I have a problem as I was already selling something (KSC Glock 17) on there and now I cannot get access to my thread.

My problem is that why should I be forced to be a more involved member of this site when I just want to sell my gun. I used to have another account on this site when I did lots of airsoft but I havn't done anytihng for the last few years so decided to sell all my kit. I couldn't remeber the login details for my old account so just made a new one. This glock is the only bit of kit left that I have to sell.........Do I really have to resort to adding comments to loads of threads I'm not even interested in just so I can post on my sale thread?

Ok can someone please tell me where else I can sell it then because I cannot find anywhere else and I do not want it to put it on ebay.

I briefly read some of the other threads about this issue but I am quite busy and have lots of other things to do, and as I said I am not interested in much to do with anything airsoft anymore so I just want to sell my kit.

Not nice bomber m8, at little warning or selected acces to our own sale posts would have been nice, instead of just being locked out.

I agree.

My point was more in relation to his "Why should I be part of a community when I actually just want to make use of the free opportunity to seel my junk" attitude.

As I say, nobody's being forced to abide by these new rules. You can always leave.

I DO agree with you about the way the new system has been implimented and I don't think the system is ideal.

Personally, I reckon that all that was needed was to prevent newbs STARTING threads.

Not my internet website though so I just run with the ball I'm given. :mellow: