RSOV help please

blueprint

Ok so I am from the Uk and ordered a l96 with scope, bipod etc today (29th sep). The payment went through fine etc and it came up on paypal as being confirmed. Only after I had paid etc did I notice the little messages on the right. So apparently after the 15th of september any orders will be cancelled and refunded. Seeing as this is the 29th im hoping you will cancell my order soon as I need to buy from somewhere else (and pay about £60 more). If you could please clear things up for me it would be much appreciated. To be honest though you should not of allowed UK customers to even get to the payment part let alone waste their money. Thanks in advance to any usefull responses.

Yeah I hope so seeing as this problem needs to be sorted sooner rather than later. Especially as the new laws come into place on monday...

hey bro

did your concern being resolved by our team yet ?

If not send my team your paypal transaction no at ' aftersales@hk-knd.com ' they will work with you for sure.

Thanks a lot

keith

Yeah its all been cleared now cheers man. Hope to see your site up and running again soon.

~Blue

hye bro

Thanks and I am happy to know that :lol:

I would like to take this oppotunity to say sorry to our customers especially of those in UK for the shipping problems in the past ... we will always ship orders in 2-5 business days but the foreign post office always did their job at the sub-standard level and cause huge delay to deliver our order and bring both our customers and us HUGE of troubles.

From now on we have introduced UPS, TNT, EMS as well as the post office service so the soonest you can get your package is just in 3-4 days after payment !!!!

We will keep on review our team working procedures to provide much faster and reliable customer services and make it better and better.

Thanks again for everything

keith

www.rsov.com

Archived