Solve a scammer problem?

aznriptide859

Well, this applies for ASF not Arnies, but in anyway it deals with a deal gone wrong.

Around June I was selling my MP5SD6 to someone named Booboi on the ASF forums. We agreed to trade my MP5 for a Echo1 G36C. I shipped to him first, and he claimed he got it. However, two weeks later, he claimed he couldn't trade the G36 back to me anymore since he had sold it locally due to parental issues. He claimed he would ship me back the SD6

It's been 3 months now, and everyday I PM him and he's never been on ASF since. The gun is worth around $100, and there is no way I'm going to let him get away with it.

Anyone have any ideas how I could contact officials to report this guy? I have his address and name, and found his house on Google, but can't seem to get a phone # from the yellow pages.

Id say, do your best to find his phone number first. Sometimes, a five minute conversation may solve this. Even talking to his parents may get you farther than talking to him.

As far as contacting the authorities, I have no idea how one would do it. Luckily, Ive never had to. Best of luck

Archived