VSR hop for Tanaka M700 series

8zero8

Thanks Bushman,

I recently had a customer who was using the PAX kit with and original M700 and stock outer barrel. I was just as confused when he said the supplied endcap was not small enough. Luckily he was able to make a custom barrel spacer to keep the inner barrel stable and continue to use his original endcap.

I will contact the PAX Armamentia and find out more information for you guys and post any updates.

LOL that was me.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have this kit installed, and, also have replaced my post ban bolt (which ad been drilled out for 500fps) and was wondering what the fps should be on green. I am on vacation right now and have not had the time to chrono it. Hopefully it will shoot about 550. Your help is GREATLY appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...

To *badgeress* tits:

Look on Den Trinity. They advertise the KA conversion hop for the AICS and M40A1, i imagine this is the same unit. Plus, to my knowledge, the AICS has exactly the same hop-up as the M700, so it will fit.

I'm going to get one, but need to know will a Madbull PSG-1 Plus 6.03 barrel fit? Also, i read earlier in the thread, there is no point getting the firefly hard bucking? Why exactly, i've had nothing but good expereince with the one in my VSR.

Jamie

Okay, the kit has been fitted. I've got a stock VSR bucking, 6.03mm Madbull PSG-1 Plus 650mm Barrel fitted. The only problem is the supplied end cap doesn't fit - Solution drill out the old one. This will be done tomorrow.

I'll post up some accuracy results using 0.29g SGM's and propane tomorrow. Also some chrono readings.

• 4 weeks later...

Just wanted to thank 8zero8 for the great communication, great product, and quick shipping.

He is by far the best seller I have encountered in Airsoft!

BTW, the 2Roy unit works great! I had to bore out my stock endcap with a drill to make sure the bb's wouldn't hit it (I am using a 430mm Laylax VSR barrel in my Bell M700). Also just made a barrel spacer by rapping electrical tape around the barrel. However, once that was done, the rest was a breeze!

Test fired 3 mags to sight in my scope and I was impressed by the flat trajectory it gives you. Accuracy was also greatly improved by both the hop-up and new barrel I presume. Nearly as good as my old TM G-Spec...

Thanks,

-Blink

I will not be able to complete any incoming orders recieved from the 25th to the 30th of September. Orders completed on Tuesday (9.24.08) will be sent out the following day.

Thanks

I can completely second all of that. He also gave me good tech support. I reccomend 8zero8 100%

Archived