Sun Project CAR15 Review

I'm very impressed with his work, it did take quite some time for the parts to be made and sent out to me. He did keep in good comms and also sent me photo's as some of the bigger parts where made.

Fit was very good, and it all looks great, all the previous stuff I've had from him has always worked great, so I'm hopful that it'll be great.

Hello,

Not sure what you mean here? I think you're asking if it's internaly powered? The answer is no, it requires an external gas tank connected via the little tube coming out of the hand grip.

He means your webbing...you know that stuff you never wear :P What is it? You stick your airtank in a VN grenade bag?

Anyway, I got some bits from Daytonagun as well, they are impressively well made and extremely high in quality. I'm considering getting some more bits

Sorry, got you now.

I put my Gas tank in a VN Era small jungle back pack, it fits the webbing quite well as it sits just above the butt back on the webbing. It only just fits my bottle (1.2ltr) with the reg sticking out a little.

I'm sure if I tried I could get a better fitting back pack but the one I have suits my needs.