Airsoftwarrior.com

DS_n1per

Anyone else experancing this with these guys.

I just found and added my bit to these on another site.

http://www.airsoftcommunity.co.uk/forums/i...9entry1079329

"I too have used this guys and was impressed with the quick service and quality goods. I too have an order outstanding I made just before the 1st Oct.

I do remember something about the 9th being a date they big shipment arrived, so i'm being a little patient.

However I have emailed a few times with questions and asking for a dispatch date and had NO reply. I don't have a number for them, only a dead number on there site.

I just looked on my statement and the money was taken by AIRSOFT-WARRIOR. COM 01237 429 (number incomplete). It's a credit card so I'm protected but still not best pleased.

Anyone got a number for them??????????????????

You'd like to think after the few emails saying "last chance to buy" to which we did, they'd at lease follow it up with a progress report. This can't be doing them any good rep wise.

You'd think that they would probably look at various fourms so if "MR AIRSOFTWARRIOR.COM YOU SEE THIS, PLEASE UPDATE THE CLIENTS THAT TRUSTED YOU WITH THERE ORDER. CLIENT CONTACT IS THE KEY TO A SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS".

Thanks."

They have not done a runner, they took over 4000 orders prior to the 1st!

The number on the website is a skype number which is temp disabled so they can deal with the orders and the 9000 emails they have

Please be patient, I have just spoken with them and containers are clearing as we speak

Cheers

Boz

Hence why I'm being patient. Just thought it'd be useful for others incase they we're thinking the same.

Thanks

They have not done a runner, they took over 4000 orders prior to the 1st!

The number on the website is a skype number which is temp disabled so they can deal with the orders and the 9000 emails they have

Please be patient, I have just spoken with them and containers are clearing as we speak

Cheers

Boz

Group: Member

Member No.: 18362

Is that Tactical sexy underwear - Night Maneuvers - Love it.

(Are you also Bozza on AA?)

Same message!!!!

Thought there was something about the 9th....

QUOTE(Yasir @ Oct 8 2007, 15:08 PM) > http://www.airsoftcommunity.co.uk/forums/i...1entry1079431

I have found there trading name address if needed at a later stage. I too have sent e-mails and had no reply but at this stage not too bothered. The transaction has been completed on Barclaycard and was actioned on the day of the order, which was the 27th September.

They also run a couple of other companies, tactical gear and sexy underwear!!

I've been trying to contact these guys as well about an order I placed before the 1st Oct, and no answer...so its interesting to see this thread!

Has anyone else noticed how they seem to have two versions of their website running?!?!? If I log on with my computer I get access to "browse" at the guns and stuff, if I log on at work (different IP) the site doesn't show any guns at all!

I hope they get things sorted in the next few weeks!!

google http://airsoftwarrior.com/

and you get links only

contat cards and banks now people as this reminds me of airsoft dynamics

thats cos their site is actually airsoft-warrior.com / airsoft-warrior.co.uk :)

(I got same horrible listing thingy as you for the version without the hyphen that the OP spelled it as)

Well I'm happy my MP5K turned up Friday and although it didn't have the folding stock as shown in the description i'm very happy, used it yesterday and it work out well.

I will drop them an email and see what happened to the missing part. All in all good stuff.

Just a shame they didn't get back to people sooner, I was after a few extras I couldn't find on the site and them not getting back to me in time resulted in a missed selling opportunity.

Archived