Pictures of your latest non-airsoft aquisitions

• Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dscn0811nq5.jpg

I tried to get a Ti spork with it, along with a Trek Ti 700 (all Snow Peak) but the store I went to was out of stock, but there is another bigger outdoors store that has them, so I'll making a voyage down that way later this week.

HAHAHA!! Whats the better that that name would be rebranded if it ever came over here? :D

Here is my latest: Two books and one of 8 tinnies I brought last night. It was £5 for 8 tins, which is the only excuse I have for drinking the natts ######.

IMG_3311.jpg

They confuse me greatly. They taste like a cake, but they are sold by a biscuit company. Is this just beyond my comprehension since I'm not a jolly old Englishman?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jaffa_Cakes#Cake_or_biscuit.3F

Cake or biscuit?

Under UK law, no VAT is charged on biscuits and cakes — they are "zero rated". Chocolate covered biscuits, however, are classed as luxury items and are subject to VAT at 17.5%. McVitie's classed its Jaffa Cakes as cakes, but in 1991, this was challenged by Her Majesty's Customs and Excise in court.[4] This may have been because Jaffa Cakes are about the same size and shape as some types of biscuit. The question which had to be answered was what criteria should be used to class something as a cake or biscuit. McVitie's defended the classification of Jaffa Cakes as a cake by producing a giant Jaffa Cake to illustrate that their Jaffa Cakes were simply mini cakes.

They also argued that the distinction between cakes and biscuits is simply that biscuits go soft when stale, whereas cakes go hard. It was demonstrated that Jaffa Cakes become hard when stale and McVitie's won the case.[5]

Jaffa Cakes 1 - HMRC 0

RESULT!

It's put into perspective when we pay £12.95 or $26.50 for 12x assorted Krispy Kreme donuts, when I seem to recall 12 KK donuts in the US cost $5.99 or £3 pretty much. Personally I would never spend £1 on a donut, but clearly some people do.

Just got this baby a couple of hours ago; straight from the T-mobile warehouse (they don't sell it outside for some reason). Not as good as my Nokia but its still sexy nonetheless.. :D

Samsung SGH-U600

256K color display

3.2 MP camera

FM radio

Document Viewer (Word, Excel, PDF, Powerpoint)

TV out

more...

IMGP1474.jpg

IMGP1476.jpg

IMGP1477.jpg

IMGP1478.jpg

IMGP1480.jpg

IMGP1481.jpg

trim those nails. :blink:

LOL, I'm a classical guitarist... I need long nails to pick. :P

IMGP1224-1.jpg

edit:

OK maybe not that long... I'm gonna trim it today... lol..

I also think I got some taco stuff stuck in there... haha...

Edited by Revenge Seeker