• Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

lol, ooohh very nice! :D

i see you car and raise you a house!

00929900000100R011.jpg

well, its not ours quite yet. closing is on the 25th of this month but we got mutual acceptance from them so woohoo! :D

lets just say there wont be any major airsoft purchases anytime soon from me :(

Edited by crackisbad

i see your houses and cars, and other ######, and raise you some awesome stuff ;)

new trainers - my last 7 pairs of trainers have been Adidas Sambas. but i couldnt find any in a sale, so i went for something else, these were half price at 35 quid. bargain.

DSCN3667.jpg

and i treated myself to some nice new stuff aswell. just about everything ever recorded on video of Led Zeppelin, same deal with the Stone Roses one, and 2 of the most interesting books i'll probably ever read. and an extreme ironing calendar

DSCN3668.jpg

also, i had a new years BBQ with my mate, so we brought some Tesco Finest burgers, and they were *fruitcage* amazing. they didnt shrink at all. we had to scrape, scoop and burn the mould off the barbie first, that had built up since we lasy used it and didnt clean it in october.

DSCN3646.jpg

DSCN3649.jpg

oh, and a brand new xbox 360 'arcade' for 150 quid from gamestation. wireless controller, 256MB card, HDMI socket, new design heatsinks. another massive bargain. the arcade games are ###### though.

Edited by screamin_weasel

Just got me a new RED Hifi helmet with Audex speaker system built in......no longer have to put up listening to the rubbish songs they play on the slopes here! Also finally have a place for all those stickers!

p1140009mediumzz3.jpg

Also got me a pair of Quicksilver boarding trousers....60% off in the sales and this years top of the range to boot!!

p1140010mediumrp6.jpg

Not shown here is my ticket and ski pass for next weekend in the Japanese Alps!!!!

i dont like you anymore :P

where did you get these wonderful figures?

Yahoo Japan.

Here are some auctions:

http://page16.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/u21365759

http://page16.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/u20546563

More:

hoihoiAKjpg.jpg

hoihoiXM177.jpg

(the coin was given to me when I graduated basic in 2006, but I got Hoihoi later)

airmanhoihoi.jpg