Pictures of your latest non-airsoft aquisitions

• Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lithium what bike/s do you have?

I ride a cheapo Carrera at home (first road bike, so decided to start out cheap and simple); and a LeMond at school.

I'll probably get myself a fixie or a single speed for transport around London sometime next year though, since I love riding track bikes.

Shure SE 210's: great sound quality, decent noise canceling, comfy and only 1 g.

site_img_pa_se210_m.jpg

Be kinda careful with your earbuds there. I have a pair and the wire cracked from use. Then again I use them 4 days a week/10 hours a day, which might have something to do with it. Either way, keep an eye on em and they will hold up great :)

Are you using the foam or the rubber inserts?

Re the coin thing; where I work (britannia royal naval college) we have alot of foreign nationals- kuwaitis, jamaicans, Arab emmirates etc-, and they HATE having coins, to the extent that they will put anything less than £1 in value into the charity tins. Periodically they will also bring down a huge stash of change that they saved in a shoe box or tin etc to be changed up into notes (£10, £20 etc). Im assuming it is the same in the USA, where people prefer 'paper money' since it takes up less space in a wallet, and weighs less...

Edited by Triggerhappychappy
Be kinda careful with your earbuds there. I have a pair and the wire cracked from use. Then again I use them 4 days a week/10 hours a day, which might have something to do with it. Either way, keep an eye on em and they will hold up great :)

Are you using the foam or the rubber inserts?

I've got the rubber ones; the foam ones didn't conform very well. These are pretty light use headphones as I cracked my BOSE around ear HP at the cup, I decided to revert back to earbuds. I've heard they're nigh on indestrucible, so I guess these aren't exactly Glock earbuds :D