Pictures of your latest non-airsoft aquisitions

• Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gonna be a while before I am back home so thought I would stock up on things to read whilst back in the UK.

non_airsoft.jpg

When I got back in Kingdom, I had this waiting for me. With a 3.3 V6 engine it's a little more powerful than my 1.4 Ibiza back in the UK.

sorento1.jpg

And finally whilst in Dubai hitting the bars and waterparks, I picked up this book.

banksy.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/Aven...el/DSCF1614.jpg

One eaten 1 bag so far, though my resistance is wearing down fast... omnomnomnom

I still need to get myself a bag or 5 of those.

Until then I've just got myself this box of sweet.

SDC10428.jpg

Edited by evansy
Thatts pretty cool Kye! Where did you get it done?

Wheres your local DZ?

I got it done by a company called 'Deepseed'. They are based in New Zealand, and the quality is excellent. My local DZ is a toss up between Weston-on-the-Green and Hinton. Weston I use more during the academic year as I take students there. Hinton is my 'home' one though.

A similiar distance from home, is Netheravon.

Do you jump as well the, Tom?

A similiar distance from home, is Netheravon.

Do you jump as well the, Tom?

Yeah, I'm working my way through my AFF at the moment, I'm on level three.

I go to Netheravon, its not as close to me as Headcorn is but the AFF course there is cheaper than HC, and I can get the military prices because I will be joining the Army.

Nice one, none of the this RAPs milarky. :P You wait til your levels 6 and 7. Fun stuff them. And level 8.... get ya arch good is all I can say.

Other than that, enjoy it and welcome to the club. ;). I'm planning a trip to Nethers towards the end of this months or early june. If your there then, look me up, won't be hard lol

Ahh, you know first hand then. For the technical side of it RAPs is brillaint. You'll easily see a RAPS grad and an AFF grad quite easily.

Yeah 6 and 7 are decent- back flips, tracking and whatever else. When you can go for your FS1 as well, thats a very good thing to have. I'm working through mine.

As for jumps, I have 40 now. I've been doing it for a year, but my old job and lack of money got in the way. So progress has been *suitcase*. I've now done 20 in about a month. (still less than I would like). Now a court case is in my way. Sigh.

Coming back to the suit quickly though, if you want an FS or FF suit, do lookin into Deepseed. Symbiosis I would avoid myself, they are very flimsy, or so the ones i've seen are. Toy suit, bev suit, or michigan suits are good options for when you want to get a suit as well.

Yeah, get qualified first and doa few solo jumps afterwards. As a heads up thoug, booties really do bite, the difference between normals shins and booties is incredible.

Oh the court case will go my way, the evidence stacked up against the other guy is solid. It's all to do with a garage that fouled up my cars engine.

No airsoft for the past 6 months but got these guys to keep me company :P

latesttf.jpg

Too bad the shop ran out of the red convoy... movie sideswipe is interesting, but i hate those wheelie chicken feet, makes it hard to pose him properly...