Pictures of your latest non-airsoft aquisitions

• Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did ya jump it yet?

& more importantly, what canopy did ya have in that ther fancy lookin bag? ;)

Greg.

Sabre 1 170, I've jumped it four times! Heading to Empuria after Christmas though, so that number should increase!

is that an odyssey?

It's a Javelin container, made in '98.

Demilitarized M1903A3, for spinning/drill

I has a steel lug in the barrel and the bottom half of the receiver is cut off so it can't shoot, but no firearm license needed :)

Block of wood

All I need is a wood stock and rear sight.

I smell "Turn-into-Airsoft-Rifle Project?!" am I right?

I'm actually really excited about getting this. That must be really sad...

No, not at all, if you want it or need it to do something you want to do I'd say you've every right to be excited.

It is maybe a bit...... "grown up" so to bring it back down to a level I work better at :)

DalekSec.jpg

He's an 18" tall voice or radio controlled Dalek Sec. The photo is a bit poo but it's a grey miserable day so the light naff. I like him, the size makes him quite "chunky".Quite spooky when you talk to him and the head turns to face you when he replies :o I've not seen too many of the black ones around, now I just have to work out where to put him.

Dave

No, not at all, if you want it or need it to do something you want to do I'd say you've every right to be excited.

It is maybe a bit...... "grown up" so to bring it back down to a level I work better at :)

well........ i don't actually need it for anything atm, but i thought it might come in handy for some of the airsoft custom fit mods i might need to do.

That is an impressive dalek! next u'll be getting a Tardis shower stall! :D

The right tools let you do a proper job, without them it might still be possible but it's easier to mess it up if you "make do".

Hmm......... paint the shower blue with some fake panel detail........ Nahh I think the boss might not be too happy with that. She's pretty tolerant so I shouldn't push too far, puts up with all the airsoft kit and my other "toys" like Sec's two brothers, not new but what the heck I don't think I put a picture up.

BothDalekssmall.jpg

Again the 18" versions.

Dave

• 4 weeks later...
Pray tell, what exactly is that thing? A quick google search revealed something about aeronautics, but I couldn't decipher all the jargon used to describe it, being a lay man. Are a pilot perchance?

Not a pilot, a skydiver!

Looks like a thing for automatically opening your reserve parrot chute should you be plummeting.

Yup. If you're travelling at above 78mph below 1000ft. then it'll automatically open your reserve 'chute for you.

Expensive, but definitely worth it!

A few vids of it in action:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmMFRywrpsM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQmIu_mQ04o...feature=channel

• 2 weeks later...

Something I found at my gramps house before it was sold, sitting in a cupboard gathering dust is this, which is now mine :D an EM1 ERMA Werke Carbine...with teak furniture I think...

EM1ERMAWerkeCarbine.jpg

And for the geek side of me, just got the new Alternity Bumblebee...

Bee1.jpg

Bee2.jpg

Edited by raito