Pictures of your latest non-airsoft aquisitions

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Picked it up this morning and spent the entire day burning fuel; still can't wipe the grin off my face.  I stopped in Evike and managed to squeeze a huge M200 in the tiny trunk (today is impulse indulgence day), but for staging areas down rocky dirt paths there's always my other car, AKA my girlfriend's car.  

What I DON'T like is how the S2K attracts aggressive idiot drivers like a moth to a flame, even on a crowded freeway.  I used to have a Saleen speedster that was a real douche magnet, but so far this is worse. 

I went out to buy a nice quiet Civic and somehow this happened:  

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-JuG0E90Wcxs/URCCUuI9YvI/AAAAAAAAC-8/UGS6lBAZRW4/s800/s2k5.jpg

Very nice.

I'm just going to leave this here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRSZUy4KiV8

If you decide you want to scare old ladies/wildlife get yourself a Spoon N1 back box on it. I followed an S2000 with one out of Japfest 2 last year and it sounded epic. I'm not sure if the other people on the motorway though the same when we both started taking it in turns to hit 8k revs but I know I had a massive grin on my face.

Is it still going to be the 4wd hybrid that they planned? With the electric motors to the front and petrol at the back?

It's a crying shame Honda don't make the Integra, NSX and the S2000 (or equivalents) anymore.

I live in hope that someone at Honda will realise they need to make a CRZ Type R and stick a K20 in it as a last goodbye to one of the best engines they made.

My S2K was strictly track only but I had the liners milled out and replaced with Darton ones, 2.3l bore out, changed the crank, valves, cams, cam springs, cam spring retainers, clutch, 70mm manifold back straight pipe, brakes, throttle bodies, AEM stand alone ECU and a few other bits and bobs.

342bhp with a 10,250 red line.

My mate joked that I should pull the wipers off because ever time a speck of water hit the screen I'd pit.

• 2 weeks later...

Mines a DD, so I bought some creature comfort stuff--phone holder, radio, sub box, and JL components+Dynamat for the doors.  It sounds pretty good for a convertible now, IMHO.  

SDC10714.JPGSDC10713.JPG

If you decide you want to scare old ladies/wildlife get yourself a Spoon N1 back box on it...

It came with a dual exhaust installed (forget who makes it), and after going back and forth a few times I decided to leave the silencers in despite the noticeable power drop--it's just way too loud and obnoxious.  I did get an intake kit, which makes a very pleasant growl:  

SDC10711.JPG

• 1 month later...

I'm talking purely aesthetics.  You don't like the looks?

I was talking performance wise, looks nice, but you know what they say when it comes to style... .

Just bought today.

New 18" ST2 wheels and matching tires for my FoFo3

im16dl.jpg

• 5 months later...