Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

colwombat

Pictures of your latest non-airsoft aquisitions

www.copshoes.com

$50USD for the UMSC ones and $80USD for the RIDGE ones. Add $20USD for the two sets of boot socks (which are awesome, btw, no sweaty feet wheeeee) and a whopping $100USD in shipping.

i got a new computer a week ago.

IMG_1078.jpg

its got some fairly good specs. i won't post them unless you want me to, but its safe to say that its a bit better than most ;)

i got a new computer a week ago.

[Picture]

its got some fairly good specs. i won't post them unless you want me to, but its safe to say that its a bit better than most ;)

Post specs please. We like specs. I haven't seen any new computers for a couple of months, so I would be interested to see what people are buying. Did you build it yourself?

How large is that screen ... that looks like a nice setup.

as you see below, it IS a nice setup. ;)

Post specs please. We like specs. I haven't seen any new computers for a couple of months, so I would be interested to see what people are buying. Did you build it yourself?

yep, i built it myself.

Intel Q6600

Gigabyte P35C-DS3R

OCZ PC2-6400 Plat. rev.2 (1GB x 4)

nVidia 8800GTX

Samsung Spinpoint 400GiB SATAII HDD

Seagate Barracuda 160GiB SATA HDD

Antec P182 Gunmetal black.

Corsair HX-620 Modular power supply

Fujitsu Siemens L22W-5 22" TFT monitor (1680x1050)

the mouse, keyboard and speakers are old, but are:

Logitech MX518

Logitech UltraX

Logitech X-530 5.1 surround-sound

heeheehee, logitech are the best!

Creative Zen I-Trigue L3800 speakers. Lost my digital camera, so I took pictures with my Zire 72. For whatever reason, the pictures are tainted red.

Photo_101807_002.jpg

Photo_101807_001.jpg

Photo_101807_003.jpg

Here's a better, non-red picture(not mine, of course):

2316_7_Creative_iTrigue_L3800.jpg

This:

"Orange Box but picture didn't load"

Same, got it a couple days ago, beat portal and episode 1,both were amazing, slowly working my way through EP2, and I play TF2 regularly. definitely my best game purchase all year.

Rhodekill- funny, I was contemplating buying some good quality PC speakers too, but then I dug out an old hi-fi unit which I was going to bin (tapedeck is bust). I purchased a new twin phono to 3.5mm jack lead, and now I have 120watts rms of high quality music pumping out of my PC. God bless old hi-fis and magic cables.....

Rhodekill- funny, I was contemplating buying some good quality PC speakers too, but then I dug out an old hi-fi unit which I was going to bin (tapedeck is bust). I purchased a new twin phono to 3.5mm jack lead, and now I have 120watts rms of high quality music pumping out of my PC. God bless old hi-fis and magic cables.....

Up until now, I had been using the speakers included with my Windows 98. I had to go from the ground up. :D

as you see below, it IS a nice setup. ;)

yep, i built it myself.

Intel Q6600

Gigabyte P35C-DS3R

OCZ PC2-6400 Plat. rev.2 (1GB x 4)

nVidia 8800GTX

Samsung Spinpoint 400GiB SATAII HDD

Seagate Barracuda 160GiB SATA HDD

Antec P182 Gunmetal black.

Corsair HX-620 Modular power supply

Fujitsu Siemens L22W-5 22" TFT monitor (1680x1050)

the mouse, keyboard and speakers are old, but are:

Logitech MX518

Logitech UltraX

Logitech X-530 5.1 surround-sound

heeheehee, logitech are the best!

If I had been you I would have gotten a more solid mobo with all the money in your GFX, maybe some corsair RAM too. Any overclocking?

Gigabyte mobo's are fine and OCZ's are awesome. However, wouldn't it be more beneficial to have 2x 2gb than 4x 1gb?

I am personally wait till next year to build me a new one. Hope those Nvidia 9000's come out soon.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the use of session cookies.